New Grower NEWDragon naming thread

i also have a magic x la Diva which is still unnamed

Last edited:
0f8af06b.jpg

X
9a242cde.jpg

Duurty Thai .....................errr...Dragon

Have u already started that cross hazed?

The Fire OG mother is ready to go. She's 3.5 feet tall and I've been vegging her since late winter. I have some Magic dragons on the way, so I'll start flowering her to a few weeks before the male dragon drops pollen.
I'll post a pic of her. She's looking good.
Can't wait for pollen!

I want to ask the same question as micro asked "Have u already started that cross hazed?"

. I have some Magic dragons on the way, so I'll start flowering her to a few weeks before the male dragon drops pollen.
I'll post a pic of her. She's looking good.
Can't wait for pollen!

There is ur answer right above u. ;)

Good luck hazed.

Dragon Spels...

Glo Dragon..

Butterball Dragon..?..the name of your favourite cat...

Head Dragon..:D

ha! i just saw this wiz...

Butternut is his name...he's Glow's favorite. He play fetch like a dog and has the heart of a kitten

Tixe is my boy...look at this sweet face. he's an ankle biter, can't get enough of human interaction
attachment.php

But Butternut and Tixe have the kind of love for eachother that glow and i have so it's a perfect match!
attachment.php

It would be so fitting to name a new cross after Glow, she is after all my #1 and after that awesome smoke report she did on the dragons, well we all know she's keeping tight tabs on her favorite strain...Dragons...Glow Dragon. Me likey :D

Everyone gather round..drag on a dragon if you have one...and let us Celebrate the First Black leafed Dragon to show up in the F1's...

send in a karma cloud to Welcome StoneDragon..in BLACK....

86927d1336907571-stones-medical-grow-afn-strains-crosses-img_2543-small.jpg

24673-blackdragon377.gif
24673-blackdragon377.gif
24673-blackdragon377.gif

Day 69..so she is a late shower..BUT..she is under lights too....:booya:..and still showing.

She is the Afghan dominant coal Black..

sooo...the hunt is on for the FIRST Purple/Black f1.....:wiz:

Butternut is his name...he's Glow's favorite. He play fetch like a dog and has the heart of a kitten
Ha ha..he looks like a butterball to me...:D.....

It would be so fitting to name a new cross after Glow, she is after all my #1 and after that awesome smoke report she did on the dragons, well we all know she's keeping tight tabs on her favorite strain...Dragons...Glow Dragon. Me likey :D

I'll edit it in for you as soon as site allows..:dance2:...it is Good to name cannabis for people and loved ones..

JEM is someones Initials..:wiz:

Bettys are named for my Mom...

and where I lived in the UK...

Dragon is a term of endearment for the other half...:crying:

StoneDragon has been Nom'd for BOM...we Think she is the first Dragon outcross nom'd for BOM..
and..
she is for definite the first Black Leafed Dragon in BOM...:clap: :clap: :clap:

Anyone else got any Dragon outcross photos....:dance2:

Back