New Grower Newbie grower Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel n Fastbuds Gelato

Cream Caramel is up now.....
63FB56DE-9ABF-47D9-B9C5-E433035B4E22.jpeg Up top split open also.....
FC25DAFF-3715-49A6-A234-68801D6B8CC1.jpeg View from above.....
image.jpg Satellites opening nicely.....
EA4651A0-1797-4075-A239-23DD63E75490.jpeg Zoomed in looking healthy!
:oops1: Til next time keep em lit!!

Ok so I can’t get a picture of it without getting really creative and too blazed to come up with an idea but I’m noticing on my lil ones that they must like the new soil and getting the nutes earlier and heavier cuz when watering today I noticed C.C. plant had roots growing out 1 drain hole and pushed em back inside! Prob why seems growing much healthier n faster with these 2 than my 1st grow going into flower now!

Last edited:
Just in case anyone else needs some restocking on nutes and ALSO so my forgetful self has a place to reflect back here are some available samples either for free, shipping or a flat fee!

Nutrient samples available
The 1st nutrient listed Nectar For The Gods was $36 for my sample but will make in it thru 4 plants with leftovers but it’s 6-32oz bottles (quart) & 2 16oz. (Ph up & a killer calcium booster) but DONT TRY AS A BEGINNER! Takes knowing these nutes and your plants very well to make sure pumping enough bone meal to facilitate it!!!
2760D638-518B-4B3A-8015-9139BA79E012.png

Last edited:
Ok back to plant pics! As usual cream caramel up 1st and 1st day of week 7 today!...
image.jpg
Lil closeup here
image.jpg

And Gelato is on 1st day of week #6!....
image.jpg
Closeup here!
image.jpg Kind of
Be back later n keep em lit!
:pass:

Ok had to trim some leafs beyond just the main stem fans cuz some satellites are opening lil slower so got an angled bush since they were in the shade! Ordered 4 more cfl’s so both have plenty til LED is free in tent! Cream caramel....
image.jpg
And this lil satellite was in the shade! Not now!
image.jpg

Now gelato on the other hand as I kept adjusting ties to get canopy even for its upward growth I wound up with 2 (maybe 4 if doesn’t hurry) lil horns coming off where it was topped and then split open and tied! Will be interesting that’s for sure! I’ll put them in a big pic by themselves!
image.jpg

Back