Humboldt Seed Organization New Sherbinski Strains Launching.

Does this involve peeps from the U.S.?

In what way my friend?

The creator is from the U.S. and most of our breed team is also stateside :pass:

Or were you referring to "seeds4diary" seeds?

If so, yes! We always include USA :pass:

I just can't do anything atm with seeds mate as our office and shipping is closed down due to the corona virus and advice from the Spanish government :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed this virus goes as quick as it arrived :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

In what way my friend?

The creator is from the U.S. and most of our breed team is also stateside :pass:

Or were you referring to "seeds4diary" seeds?

If so, yes! We always include USA :pass:

I just can't do anything atm with seeds mate as our office and shipping is closed down due to the corona virus and advice from the Spanish government :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed this virus goes as quick as it arrived :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..
I ws wondering because im based in the US, thanks

I sure wouldn't mind turning some of those into some Monster Trees outdoors.. Hows the pest and mold capabilities on those? How do they hold up outdoors in flower in cold rainy environment?

I sure wouldn't mind turning some of those into some Monster Trees outdoors.. Hows the pest and mold capabilities on those? How do they hold up outdoors in flower in cold rainy environment?

As they are brand new strains it's hard to say how they will perform outdoors. As soon as this pandemic is over we will do a seed drop on the AFN :thumbsup:

If I has to choose from the crosses then I'd say San bacio Gelato, Purple Matcha or Lingerie could fair well against mother nature :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

As they are brand new strains it's hard to say how they will perform outdoors. As soon as this pandemic is over we will do a seed drop on the AFN :thumbsup:

If I has to choose from the crosses then I'd say San bacio Gelato, Purple Matcha or Lingerie could fair well against mother nature :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..
have all the strain descriptions been released?
:pass:

Man that sucks i had some pots ready for these girls. I starting next week with same strains as last year i guess.

Back