Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Limited Editions Brief Description and Photo Request :D

Think I deleted most of mine from my phone but here are my skylers I still have. Feel free to use any I have in my thread though. Sorry my photo skills aren't up to much. She returned 204 grams though.

IMG_3894.JPG
IMG_3895.JPG
IMG_3897.JPG
IMG_3871.JPG

And we're done!

Thanks guys.., It will probably take a couple of weeks to get the stickers made up after which we'll list the new limiteds on site.

Speaking of which.. Sour bubblin' Crack and Supernatural OG are now sold out forever more. I think the next limited to sell out will be Blue Cush.

bearywhite strain image.jpg

sky_stomper.jpg

skylarwhite2.jpg

Photo credits go to: GBD, Trapper, MosseyMac - Thanks a bunch guys.

OKKKKKKKK OK I see what is goin on here, you @mephisto guys are somethin else. You are so good at what you do that you are able to just drop new shit all the time and have us all go nuts. Iluminautos, Limited Editions etc etc. Letttttts just go ahead and call it what it is, you guys drop fire ALLL THE FUGGGIN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously for real like OMG becky have you looked at her butt type stuff lmao. The Beary White COME ON!!! Annnnd possibly your biggest strain, oh and toatally on that topic. Can you weigh in on the 561 gram SODKxFantasmo that @dcat0921 just golliewhopped everyone with( I am sure you have seen me tag you about 4 times already in the various other afn nether bits) I am pretty sure it is the biggest Mephisto girl yet, to be documented anyway. But yeah you guys are just the best and I will continue to hand out your little wallet cards to every single pot shop I go into and every bud tender I talk to and basically anyone who will listen to me for more than 20 seconds hahahahah [HASHTAG]#mephisto4life[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#mehpistoovergrow[/HASHTAG]

OKKKKKKKK OK I see what is goin on here, you @mephisto guys are somethin else. You are so good at what you do that you are able to just drop new shit all the time and have us all go nuts. Iluminautos, Limited Editions etc etc. Letttttts just go ahead and call it what it is, you guys drop fire ALLL THE FUGGGIN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously for real like OMG becky have you looked at her butt type stuff lmao. The Beary White COME ON!!! Annnnd possibly your biggest strain, oh and toatally on that topic. Can you weigh in on the 561 gram SODKxFantasmo that @dcat0921 just golliewhopped everyone with( I am sure you have seen me tag you about 4 times already in the various other afn nether bits) I am pretty sure it is the biggest Mephisto girl yet, to be documented anyway. But yeah you guys are just the best and I will continue to hand out your little wallet cards to every single pot shop I go into and every bud tender I talk to and basically anyone who will listen to me for more than 20 seconds hahahahah [HASHTAG]#mephisto4life[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#mehpistoovergrow[/HASHTAG]

Haha I'm in the big butts liking crew too :D

Naa, we're just busy boys man.

And lucky to be supported by people who grow dang nice plants!

Dcat's big sodk X fantasmo doesn't surprise me too much! It's the magic of dwc and being well grown combined.

We've had a customer get 300+g with sodk outdoors in soil, so given dwc and indoors these larger strains really excel.

And then there's hotbunz pulling big big yields in dwc with some of our smallest strains and nicker getting heavy yields in his coco hempy's too!.. Just for a few examples

Cheers Mitch

The have a few strains containing blues already and also working on a new project with a UK classic
I didnt think those "blues" actually had blueberry genetics in them. I thought it was a cheese or skunk pheno or something. I have not researched it enough to know really. Maybe someone can fill me in on the "blues"?

Back