Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Stan, will keep my eyes peeled. On a related note.... I've signed up for stock alerts on the UK website, but what tends to happen is the next morning I get an 'in stock' email but when I go to the website it's not, wonder if it's a glitch...?
Happens to me too. Last time I was notified when Canada was restocked:doh:
I'm not sure how they will target this.
I'm hoping the archive strains info makes a come back:aha: The website experience seems to be gradually improving though.
Hopefully a newsletter tomorrow to remind me (not that I'll need reminding):woody:

Ok that makes sense im new to the whole meph thing so sorry if that's a silly question
:toke:
Not at all I asked same thing starting out cuz worldwide store had stuff I wanted that US store never had in stock! I am getting some beans Friday when they drop that is a cross up of Mephisto jammy dodgers with another strain! :woohoo1:

Don’t have any mephisto going but here’s my 1st lil baby Night Owl! :cooldance:
44 days Tyrone N Sour
039B6711-7359-48AD-A611-F9CA3F776074.jpeg
969CD5AF-0555-436D-A271-DD352E79F9E6.jpeg

Not a tall lady but def gonna be frosted out like crazy! Every damn leaf including the old ass fan leafs are getting covered in trichs already!!! :woohoo1:

Not at all I asked same thing starting out cuz worldwide store had stuff I wanted that US store never had in stock! I am getting some beans Friday when they drop that is a cross up of Mephisto jammy dodgers with another strain! :woohoo1:

I believe I'm after the same Jammy cross. Thought today was the tenth. Spent 10-15 minutes thinking they sold out immediately before I realized I had the date wrong. This'll be my first order from them. I'm so happy I finally quit being a photo elitist, but not I'm afraid I'm becoming an auto elitist. Lol

I'm watching for the mailman today for my reserva presale too. Had a tracking number on mephisto site, but now that the closed front page is up again, the order tracking doesn't show. The site seems greatly improved recently though. Christmas in July

Ya it’s tomorrow Friday and making up 10 3pk to grab all 3 of the new strains since I been bugging him to make me a bundle pack! :rofl:
Guess it worked tho! :headbang:

Will Canada store have Reserva in the week after the UK/EU/World drop?
Also i can't access the world store due to geoblocking is this normal?

The Reseva drop already took place in Canada. They quickly ran out of freebies and had to close shop. They should open again in the next 1-2 weeks, I believe they still have 4 out of 5 of the new Reservas.

Don’t have any mephisto going but here’s my 1st lil baby Night Owl! :cooldance:
44 days Tyrone N Sour
Not a tall lady but def gonna be frosted out like crazy! Every damn leaf including the old ass fan leafs are getting covered in trichs already!!! :woohoo1:

Wow got some nightowl coming and she looks sexy, planning on a meph/nightowl run if everything works out.
:drool:

@stan_mephisto Since the Reserva line isn't in the strain guide, are you going to create a supplemental PDF or web page with the same usual information, but for these strains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back