Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanals communal test thread!

Also, the testers were sent out numbered and named differently, so to clear up any confusion this is what the bit of paper should have read:

1. Fugue state
2. Forum stomper
3. Forgotten cookies
4. Orange diesel
5. Strawberry nuggets

❤️ Cheers Mitch

Please tell me more about strawberry nuggets mainly is it a indica dom?

Nice haul, hows the smell?

Outstanding harvest! Can’t wait to get these beans as freebies for the 4/20 drop! How’s she smell?
Thanks Ribbzzy and BCBudlady. I’m terrible at describing smells when they’re not fruity. It's very powerful danky, there’s a slight lemony smell and sort of pepper or spicy and a bit of skunk. My house reeks right now. All these plants getting close to be done I can say I won’t be having any company for a couple weeks

Thanks Ribbzzy and BCBudlady. I’m terrible at describing smells when they’re not fruity. It's very powerful danky, there’s a slight lemony smell and sort of pepper or spicy and a bit of skunk. My house reeks right now. All these plants getting close to be done I can say I won’t be having any company for a couple weeks
Love a stinky house. Just pretend there is nothing to see here and dare anyone to comment, but I get it . Just chopped a HBSSxSSOG last week that was fruity and funky before harvest but became the dankiest bud I have ever grown... once jarred. Can’t contain the aroma..jarred in a closet.. she just wants to announce herself. Can’t wait to add Forgotten cookies to the mix. Great show!

Love a stinky house. Just pretend there is nothing to see here and dare anyone to comment, but I get it . Just chopped a HBSSxSSOG last week that was fruity and funky before harvest but became the dankiest bud I have ever grown... once jarred. Can’t contain the aroma..jarred in a closet.. she just wants to announce herself. Can’t wait to add Forgotten cookies to the mix. Great show!
:funny: I try to blame the dogs but that doesn’t work. Maybe frying some bacon up will help if I can’t avoid having anyone over.

Back