Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanals communal test thread!

soooo which one is which? dont even know how to label the tags.LOL

5x Fugue State (Amnesia x Walter white)
5x Strawberry Nuggets (sour strawberry kush x 24 carat)
5x Orange Diesel (odv3 x sodk)
5x Forum Stomper (cookies forum cut x sour stomper)

New Limited Edition strain:
5x Forgotten Cookies (forum stomper x fugue state)

001.JPG
002.JPG

Nobody ? oh well.I guess I can just number them I suppose.

Last edited:
@Lizardking Ok great,ya I obviously could only figure out 2 of of them,. the rest I was like uhhhhh which is where...why?!lol is that how you wrote them out? i dont wanna get them wrong or backwards.LOL thatd be lame. Thanks bud,ill get a few tags made up n hope for the best.

I still remember the FIRST drop ole Mephisto did. I was introduced to their Sour Hound and Auto Cush and one other..ahhh,Cush n Chem. damn good smokes ALL around too. probably my favorite.But performance wise Id say the Sour Livers drop was awesome!! I am of course hoping for as good of better. I do miss the SNOG.OMFG amazingly amazing plant!! I got two of them somedamedwheres LOL

Hi everyone. My five are all sprouted. All are in 5 gallon equivalent airpots. I'm using Potters Gold soil. I planted all these seeds directly to soil. no soaking. they took on average 4 days to sprout. 1 sprouted in 3 days, 3 sprouted in 4 days and 1 sprouted in 5 days. The first 3 will be fed Advanced Nutrients and the last 2 will be fed the General Organics lineup.
First plant is Forum Stomper. I'm watching this one. Its first set of leaves look weird. We'll let it go a little more and make a decision as it gets a little older. 3 days old.
VKAF7848.JPG
GDIP8519.JPG

Strawberry Nuggets 3 days old.
DYFS7947.JPG

Forgotten Cookies 3 days old.
BJNF3689.JPG

Orange Diesel 2 days old.
XPIB7222.JPG

Fugue State day 1, sprouted this morning.
OGVR7631.JPG

Thanks for looking in. Good luck to everyone.

@Lizardking Ok great,ya I obviously could only figure out 2 of of them,. the rest I was like uhhhhh which is where...why?!lol is that how you wrote them out? i dont wanna get them wrong or backwards.LOL thatd be lame. Thanks bud,ill get a few tags made up n hope for the best.
No worries man,I hope they grow well for you guys,can’t wait till they are on sale to the general public...best of luck :pass:

Back