Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanals and Limited Edition Strain test

tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
ok guys so i was very fortunate enough to be blessed with the new @mephisto Artisanals and Limited Edition Strains.:d5:
New Testers.jpg
testers 2.jpg

New Artisanal strains:
Fugue State (Amnesia x Walter white)
Strawberry Nuggets (sour strawberry kush x 24 carat)
Orange Diesel (odv3 x sodk)
Forum Stomper (cookies forum cut x sour stomper)

New Limited Edition strain:
Forgotten Cookies (forum stomper x fugue state)

i have germinated 2 Strawberry Nuggets, 2 Forum Stompers and 1 forgotten cookies. 1 of the S.N. and F.S. will be grown under the Bud Beast LED im testing here on AFN and also logged there. And the remaining 3 seeds will be grown under my DIY COB and documented HERE in this thread
seeds were thrown into a cup of water and placed in my propagator and will stay in the propagator for their 1st week in solo cups then transplanted into 3gal Pots. PPm is 250 pH is 5.7 oh and they will be grown in 70/30 coco/perlite:pass:

Last edited:
ok guys so i was very fortunate enough to be blessed with the new @mephisto Artisanals and Limited Edition Strains.:d5:View attachment 856712 View attachment 856713
i have germinated 2 Strawberry Nuggets, 2 Forum Stompers and 1 forgotten cookies. 1 of the S.N. and F.S. will be grown under the Bud Beast LED im testing here on AFN and also logged there. And the remaining 3 seeds will be grown under my DIY COB and documented HERE in this thread
seeds were thrown into a cup of water and placed in my propagator and will stay in the propagator for their 1st week in solo cups then transplanted into 3gal Pots. PPm is 250 pH is 5.7 oh and they will be grown in 70/30 coco/perlite:pass:
Super excited for your run I got some mephisto running

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

ok guys so i was very fortunate enough to be blessed with the new @mephisto Artisanals and Limited Edition Strains.:d5:View attachment 856712 View attachment 856713
Check out the progress on these Ripley og auto they are totally different looking I topped and super cropped main stalk on one but I thought it was a photo plant i mixed up beans these just started to pre flower
83881d699e91fe8d4a08ac20790d4622.jpg
d5f034e634d8dcefdeb03a6e9492371e.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Subbed [emoji847][emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

very nice @bignugz420 the ripleys looks like it took it very well! i havent had the pleasure of growing the ripleys but i did grow the Alien Vs. Triangle and she was VERY VERY nice!
Subbed [emoji847][emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
glad to have you my friend. i got all my problems squared away so lets grow some Cannabis!

Ooo you lucky bugger! Best of luck with the grow bud, I’ll be along for the ride. [emoji1365][emoji1365]
oh i feel VERY LUCKY thats for sure:cheers:
welcome Vlad we should have some badass weed here in about 65-75 days:smokeit:

Back