Live Stoners New here, Preparing for first Led and First Auto :)

Welcome, I'll answer the smart pots/air pots question. They work by air pruning the tip of the root which in turn forces feeder roots to branch off from each air pruned root, what it does for you is creates a much larger root mass that works more efficiently at delivering nutrients to the plants. I also second herbies, though if you only plan to grow autos you could use autofloweringseeds.com which is Herbies auto site, what's good about them is that when they offer free beans they offer autos, which is nice. I have ordered successfully from both. Oh, and welcome to AFN, and good luck!!

Yes, my center bulb is a very dim blue, which I read other people had that. But someone else responded on amazon answers that there's was missing 2 and they contacted low baller who said that they were u.v. lights that are invisible. And in the pictures on there website they are the same two that I see not working. I am going to ask though.

Ahhh, I might have the older model, in fact I think I do.

I have a two module TOPLED and each module has an invisible bulb, you can see a glow, but not light. So it IS a thing if that's what you're asking.

Is anyone familiar with uv led's that are invisible?

Never seen one lol.....do you get it? There invisible lol but seriously UV and IR are both just out of the human visible spectrum with IR the far red end and UV the far blue end.

Is anyone familiar with uv led's that are invisible?

Welcome to AFN, Freedom. I have a 400W TopLED, and it also has 2 "invisible" LED bulbs. Thought I had a bad unit until I asked some questions and did some reading. Everything was as it should be, and the plants love the light. Whether you're just getting into autos, or are a longtime grower of them, AFN is the place to be. 2nd to none, no doubt.

Welcome to AFN!:tiphat:
You can probably tell by now that we're a friendly bunch, have some incredibly smart members. :coffee2: This would be a good time for you to start up a grow journal, Funky. That will keep everything leading up to, during, and after your grow in one tidy little spot.:thumbs:
Remember to post a link here so we can find ya and follow along!

That is definitely the plan! Thanks everyone I think I have some good leads and am stoked about all the 411! I have a great vibe about the whole thing and diabolical plans "Stirring"

Hello friend. You get the award for the longest intro in my limited experience. Better than a two line nowt to shout about though!
Where do I start..... I'm too stoned for a detailed reply, so just a quick welcome bro'.
Try Herbies for Us export. They have a good rep and loadsa good seedbanks.

Enjoy pal, eP.

ps ... good music!

Back