New Grower New grower.. when do autos flower

Should I switch to a 12/12 schedule? Cause I barely see them on this on or the other plants. Its day 40 qnd they are autos

View attachment 1448442
Does this mean its flowering?
She is showing you she is a girl :woohoo:

This is flowering transition week for nutrient programs:
Transition week.JPG

This is flowering.

Start Flower Nutrients.jpg

Should I switch to a 12/12 schedule? Cause I barely see them on this on or the other plants. Its day 40 qnd they are autos
Relax, breath in, breath out, :pass:autos do not have a calendar but they do have a clock. We just don't know the exact time it is set to flower. IMPE the longer veg time means a high yield plant. Run 18/6 and you'll be fine.

Relax, breath in, breath out, :pass:autos do not have a calendar but they do have a clock. We just don't know the exact time it is set to flower. IMPE the longer veg time means a high yield plant. Run 18/6 and you'll be fine.
Lol thank you for the help, yea I gotta relax. My lady say I be watching over them loke new born. Never grew anything before so its coo. I have them on a 20/4 schedule right now. 18/6 will work better for flowering?

Lol thank you for the help, yea I gotta relax. My lady say I be watching over them loke new born. Never grew anything before so its coo. I have them on a 20/4 schedule right now. 18/6 will work better for flowering?
I have grown autos on all of the different schedules from 24/0 to 10/14. The best quality, yield and cost efficiency happens at 18/6. If it gets too hot here I may bump up the night length to 16/8 to help with heat control in the tent (space). I live in the San Joaquin Valley of California and it gets hot and dry in this desert.

Do you DLI ? :rofl: I will explain later.

I have grown autos on all of the different schedules from 24/0 to 10/14. The best quality, yield and cost efficiency happens at 18/6. If it gets too hot here I may bump up the night length to 16/8 to help with heat control in the tent (space). I live in the San Joaquin Valley of California and it gets hot and dry in this desert.
Is this the time I should start using tiger bloom from foxfarm? Or should I wait until it flowers more?

Back