New grower seeking advice

Reaction score
Afternoon all I am a first time grower in the UK I germinated my seed with no hassle using the kitchen towel method, seed opened up I now have 2 round leaves and 2 small pointed leaves, I potted this around 3-4 days ago and it hasn't really changed I have seen alot of people showing there plants have grown vertically quite a bit in the 1st week any ideas or advice welcome thanks in advance

Welcome to AFN Chunks! My guess is that if someone’s sprout looks like it’s growing substantially in the first week it’s probably just the camera angle. Crazy growth happening down below though! Enjoy the chill time because you’re going to be busy soon. :d5:

Afternoon all I am a first time grower in the UK I germinated my seed with no hassle using the kitchen towel method, seed opened up I now have 2 round leaves and 2 small pointed leaves, I potted this around 3-4 days ago and it hasn't really changed I have seen alot of people showing there plants have grown vertically quite a bit in the 1st week any ideas or advice welcome thanks in advance
hi bro welcome to afn I'm a UK grower too and as the folks have said in the early stages of growth you may think its going slow but underground I can assure you it's not so just a bit of patience will pay off

Back