Thanks for the tip, I’m afraid to just drop them in the ground at my spot just because of how wet the area gets. Would air pots be a better choice, or pretty much the same thing with the air being able to get in there?
I would think they would dry out too quick as well! If your going to grow on a pallet keep in mind that the containers on the outside will dry out the quickest. You might consider a pallet size pot, (not sure on size to suggest), and you could run several plants in one huge pot. Just thinking out loud here! :shrug:

Btw, since the area stays wet you may want to look into swamp tubes and buckets! I don't know all the details, but I think you cut the bottom out of a tub and fill with your favorite medium, and let it wick up moisture from the bottom! :headbang:

Btw, since the area stays wet you may want to look into swamp tubes and buckets! I don't know all the details, but I think you cut the bottom out of a tub and fill with your favorite medium, and let it wick up moisture from the bottom! :headbang:
Yep, this would be the way to grow in this environment.

Smart/fabric pots need to be watered daily in the heat on the summer.

Peace

@Delco Dan Welcome Buddy I'm in Baltimore. Wish you a great grow!! When you want to address someone just hit@ then there name. Let me know if I can help with anything, Cheers Dave

I would not use pots personally , but place plenty stones and/or brick bits under and among the roots to help drainage .

My tuppence for what it is worth.

eP.

Swamp tubes actually sound like a much better option, taking them there would be easier in the buckets and then just cut off the bottom. I was reading a couple other threads on grow tubes and a few people said to dig down a few feet until you hit water and then fill with a mix of your soil and the natural soil. @Need4Weed thanks for the suggestion. I’m going to be getting started sometime in the next week. I’ll update as it progresses. Thanks guys

Swamp tubes actually sound like a much better option, taking them there would be easier in the buckets and then just cut off the bottom. I was reading a couple other threads on grow tubes and a few people said to dig down a few feet until you hit water and then fill with a mix of your soil and the natural soil. @Need4Weed thanks for the suggestion. I’m going to be getting started sometime in the next week. I’ll update as it progresses. Thanks guys
Don't forget the lime, wetlands/swamps are usually on the acid side of the ph scale! :headbang:

Back