NEW GROWER 7 DAY OLD SEEDLING

Yeah bro I know them feels especially with this being my first little grow. Thoroughly enjoying it.
best advice I can ever give you is tell no one if 1 person knows that's one to many that's why afn is so important to me if I had a bad fuckup I have the best canna growers all over the world to help me diagnose I joined here 2016 and just never left there's a great community on here and no trolls

best advice I can ever give you is tell no one if 1 person knows that's one to many that's why afn is so important to me if I had a bad fuckup I have the best canna growers all over the world to help me diagnose I joined here 2016 and just never left there's a great community on here and no trolls
Yeah bro % I'm glad I found this site, it's been a great help and everyone here is so friendly.

Hey guys uk hear to , can u give me a shout on my babys cream caramel , on this forum tag along guys

Welcome to AFN from here in southern USA. Some big guns will be along soon.
On ya little grow...you're actually starting exactly as I do...Light mix drains well (assuming drainage holes) and is easy to keep moist but a seedling needs to search …. water perimeter of cup...built in ferts are adequate for a bit. Being conservative, I use only di for 3 weeks. Light mix is a good choice for ya complete grow.
Give it light and keep humidity up, she'll kick it. All she needs is patience and a little water sometimes.
Thanks man! Only reason I ask is because the 2 new leaves in the middle dont seem to be doing much and seems to have haulted progress

Even after 15 years, I still have to check fresh seedlings often...with the thought of " oh shit, it ain't growing"...
My habit is to take pictures...just to prove growth.

Even after 15 years, I still have to check fresh seedlings often...with the thought of " oh shit, it ain't growing"...
My habit is to take pictures...just to prove growth.
Thanks man it just seems everyone's is doing better for 7 days when I look online. Cheers!

Looks like a double solo cup setup :thumbsup:
What medium is she in?
Gorilla grow hmm?
Have you started preparing your grow site soil?
In pot or in ground?
Cheers from Canada

Looks like a double solo cup setup :thumbsup:
What medium is she in?
Gorilla grow hmm?
Have you started preparing your grow site soil?
In pot or in ground?
Cheers from Canada

It is indeed a double solo set up ;) first time trying it! Growing in biobizz light mix. Grow site is all prepared and I have dug holes about the size of 5 gallon pot filled the bottoms with gravel and then filled with lightmix!

It is indeed a double solo set up ;) first time trying it! Growing in biobizz light mix. Grow site is all prepared and I have dug holes about the size of 5 gallon pot filled the bottoms with gravel and then filled with lightmix!
Excellent
Any possibility of pictures:cooldance:

amen. preach brother tom.

afn worlds best forum! even so helpful to find places like mars hydro or the vault, great community that helps you save money!

:smokeout::thanks:

Back