NEW GROWER 7 DAY OLD SEEDLING

Reaction score
Hi guys this is my first ever post here I'm from the UK and planning a guerilla grow, exited to join this forum! I've built a small growbox with a cardboard box, tinfoil some led's and a small fan to start them off with to get them to about a month old before I put them at my spot. Anyways I digress, hows this looking for 7 days? It seems to be slightly yellow or lighter green on the new leaves in the middle? I have only given water once the soil has dried out and using biobizz light mix. Any help or comments are appreciated. Cheers!

Attachments

• received_707754146698232.jpeg
    received_707754146698232.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 189
Welcome to AFN from here in southern USA. Some big guns will be along soon.
On ya little grow...you're actually starting exactly as I do...Light mix drains well (assuming drainage holes) and is easy to keep moist but a seedling needs to search …. water perimeter of cup...built in ferts are adequate for a bit. Being conservative, I use only di for 3 weeks. Light mix is a good choice for ya complete grow.
Give it light and keep humidity up, she'll kick it. All she needs is patience and a little water sometimes.

Hi guys this is my first ever post here I'm from the UK and planning a guerilla grow, exited to join this forum! I've built a small growbox with a cardboard box, tinfoil some led's and a small fan to start them off with to get them to about a month old before I put them at my spot. Anyways I digress, hows this looking for 7 days? It seems to be slightly yellow or lighter green on the new leaves in the middle? I have only given water once the soil has dried out and using biobizz light mix. Any help or comments are appreciated. Cheers!
Welcome bro. I'm from the UK too. I'm think about doing a out door too. Starting your seedling in doors is a good start gives it time to build a good root base and stem structure..your lady seems to be off on a good start.. . I'm currently using the light mix and can not fault it. Great product... Happy Growing Bro!

Hey fellow Brits & you @automan2 way over there.
Nice start to that little girl, you're doing fine @Ukgrowguy
Did a guerilla grow last year and lost it to some feking barsterd 2 weeks short of harvest... Don't Tell Anyone!
Good luck.

looking great pal fellow brit here and hi @Jimmythenugg @Geordiejesus and nice to meet you all

Back