Indoor ☆New Grow☆4 different strains! Northern Lights , 2- Gorilla Glue, Sour Kush ⛽, and Cosmic Bomb !!

looking good ozzie what was the matter with your pup i love my german shepherds well all dogs

looking good ozzie what was the matter with your pup i love my german shepherds well all dogs
He will be 2yr old end of January. He is freaking humongous and goofy as hell. European Great Dane (still a puppy) he has no brakes!!! Lmao for real! He first broke his "elbow joint" by sliding on the hardwood floor and catching his leg up under the bed. However!!!! Back to the no brakes, this dog has 1 speed and that is mach 99, so since initial injury he has reinjured the same spot twice as well as injuring his hip just last week and is still limping! My deck is 30' deep with 2 risers one 3' then 20' depth to the next riser that is 5' high and that level is 10' deep until you reach the door. When he decides to come back in, he literally launches from the bottom and only touches the deck twice before running slap damn into the house or one of the little dogs which then causes him to be launched again! It's sad seeing him limp (again) even though its hilarious that he's so clumsy! I guess I will have to get him fixed to calm his ass down.
I should also mention that he is a bigger "head" than me! He eats every damn stem crumb etc, and begs every time I burp the curing jar! I love my Loki!
20191019_212415.jpg

Loki is awesome I cant understand folks who dont love dogs heres my girl who I have now her name is zeta shes a dope and loves mud I mean she lies in it if you look carefully on the 2nd pic that's her in are friends farm everytime
Screenshot_20191107-202043_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20191130-232640_Gallery.jpg
20191125_170856.jpg

outstanding work @Ozzie Greenthumb. we are stoked that it has been a easy ride for you. The Cosmic Bomb has looked healthy and happy the whole time so props to you!
It is a genuine pleasure to see a master at work.
You're way too kind!! Thanks but a master by no means. Just an ole man that loves to grow. Thanks again!

Holy bat shit batman! Bet you can't vape a whole oven full of cosmic bomb in a pax 3 without sneezing multiple times! Best I have ever vaped!!! @BombSeeds

Back