Indoor New closet, Kush Van Stitch, IP CBD, RQS Diesel.

VitaMan

Clean Glass + New Whip
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Island Sweet Skunk, Comatose, el Chapo, and others.
Finally got my ass in gear and got my closet in order.

I germinated then placed in insta-transplant

2x Kush Van Stitch
1x Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD Auto
1x Royal Queen Seeds Diesel

Yesterday the IP CBD and KVS poked their pretty little heads above ground making
June 8 Day 1

They will grow in
  • 2 gallon "Hercules" air-pots
  • Dutch Treat soil with 30% coir
  • MYKE mycorrhizae
Under
60, 240, and 300 watts of COBs

Nutrients and Supplements
  • GH Flora Nova
  • Cal-Mag
  • Silica
  • Terpinator
  • PK in late bloom
  • Overgrow for first aid and an occasional treat
  • Mosquito Pucks to control gnats
Since my can-fan is far too large to fit without further modifying the closet, I have decided to use my 4" for now. KVS and Diesel are said to be very stinky so I hope that it will be enough.

Last edited:
Finally got my ass in gear and got my closet in order.

I germinated then placed in insta-transplant

2x Kush Van Stitch
1x Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD Auto
1x Royal Queen Seeds Diesel

Yesterday the IP CBD and KVS poked their pretty little heads above ground making
June 8 Day 1

They will grow in
  • 2 gallon "Hercules" air-pots
  • Dutch Treat soil with 30% coir
  • MYKE mycorrhizae
Under
60, 240, and 300 watts of COBs

Nutrients and Supplements
  • GH Flora Nova
  • Cal-Mag
  • Silica
  • Terpinator
  • PK in late bloom
  • Overgrow for first aid and an occasional treat
  • Mosquito Pucks to control gnats
Since my can-fan is far too large to fit without further modifying the closet, I have decided to use my 4" for now. KVS and Diesel are said to be very stinky so I hope that it will be enough.
I have ran rqs diesel I think 4 times I haven't got a strong smelling one yet and I have to be careful with smelly strains never ran the other but that's as is a bit slow to take off but when she does she 2 real spurts of growth it will get big mine were tall wide plants topping worked well likes lst aswell and a pretty heavy feeder it's a good strain I actually selfed it to get seeds bc it's a very nice structured plant with nice dense buds good luck I will follow along I've never seen the kvs ran before and I know they have auto regs I want try a lot of their stuff like Panama lime Jamaican berry ECT but I've heard some bad things about there breeder not saying it's true just heard more than one time can't wait to see though will u do a smoke report on kvs? I hope so that would be very helpful

Well, the KVS and IP CBD have shot up vigorously. I think I should dome them and put them under more light.

The Royal Queen Diesel has not popped above ground yet. It was one of many freebies, so we'll see what happens.

I'll get some photos up of my setup and the girls sometime soon.

:pass:Yes, I will do a smoke report. I like a long cure so I will probably do a taster at 1 month and then a more formal report after a few more months. .

I too have heard good and bad. Who knows, maybe he hit a rough patch along the way.

I wanted a heavy indica that fits a small space, this one is said to be good for pain and insomnia, just what I look for.

Reports are that KVS is a stinker, so I hope I have a similar diesel as you. .

if the rash don't pop if you have another pop it rqs gear is great I've ran there bubble kush which that and Royal Gorilla are my favorite but I've also ran there northern lights which all were nice plants that liked training and topping good luck and I will stay tuned

I put the three plants under a 60W COB 20/4, gave them a drizzle.

The diesel still didn't pop yest so I might just try another one. That or an Amnesia. I love Amnesia but it doesn't leave me focused or productive.

I mixed some Blue God with Bubba and some Nevills Haze kief and it is hitting hard.

'Later

3 seedlings are lanky and kind of light green. Will dribble a bit of food on them tonight.No visible roots yet.

Diesel did not emerge. I think I will skip the paper towel and plant a seed directly into soil tonight.

We have had unseasonably hot temperatures. Put a tower-fan in the closet. Unfortunately it won't oscillate, but hey, I got it for free.

The three seedlings have been placed in 2 gal pots with plenty of Myke inoculation. A dribble of water with 0.25% fert,and mosquito puck.

Plants are spindly and leaf tips are a bit burned. Raised lights slightly.

I have not yet planted a fourth seed. Need a bit more soil.

Unfortunately, all of the seedlings grew very slowly...only a few inches tall and barely showing their true leaves after nearly a month. They looked burned, which is a real mystery, because I started with new soil, new coco, pH was in the zone, and I took measures to prevent gnats. The lights were at a good distance too.

An inspector came to appraise our building last Thursday so I shut it all down to avoid detection, and decided to cull the plants.

I need to figure out what happened before I start again, especially since I have a single Barney's LSD Auto lined up, (based on a very favourite strain!) that I am excited about, plus a single KVS seed left. Lots of other seeds to pick from, but those 2 are important so I want them to succeed.

I have been toying with the idea of getting some AutoPots to replace the AirPots and switching from GH nutrients to Advanced Nutrients 3 part PH Perfect set.

The reservoir would take significant space in the little closet which is in a narrow hall right beside a bedroom door. I don't think I can find a suitable place to put the reservoir there. If it is inside the closet, I might have to reduce to 2 or 3 plants.

Plus I really should figure out what went wrong before trying something new....

Last edited: