Photoperiod Neuro's Black Afghani Kush and Crop Doctor mainlined

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
but not inhaling.
Hey Fam,

I've been slowly mainlining these bushes as my autos did their thing. Now that the tent is clear for the most part and trellis up, time to flip em over to flowering.

These girls were started from seed on 4/20 with the exceptions of the two shorties which are clones from the best of each strain taken from the first topping. The clones were under a T5 in a humidity dome. Rapid rooter with olivia's cloning gel was used. The rooter was wetted with RO water. After rooted, rooters were rolled in mycorrhize powder (clonex) and transplanted to final containers.

The Space(ship)
9x5x7' tent with mylar lining, 2x max can 334cfm fans running (one intake linked to a dustshroom filter, one exhaust linked to a 6" phresh carbon filter, 2x small circulating fans, 3x 4x2' flood trays, 2x 800W blackdog PM-2

Soil
The soil is a mix of chunky perlite (10-15%), coco coir (30-40%) and happy frog soil (35-60%). They are all in 5 gal smart-ish pots (root pouch) and were started in rapid rooter cubes.

Pest control
Intake hepa was treated with neem oil. Sticky traps to monitor fungus gnats and diatomaceous earth on top of the soil. One drench treatment of azamax was used during early veg. Mighty wash, doctor doom and azamax are on deck should hell break loose.

Food

As for feeding, they have been receiving GO line stuff since the get go. Using RO, earth juice microblast has been used as a micro supplement (5ml/L). Inoculants used have been the clonex mycorrhizae for the clones, bushdoctor microbebrew and real grower's recharge. After hitting the full stretch, I'll switch them over to mammoth P. As for other boosters, using terpinator and bud factor X.

Lighting
They were started under a T5 and then slowly adjusted to 800W blackdog phytomax-2.0s.

Pics will follow shortly!

Day 1 of Flower

Black Afghani Kush
IMG_0150.JPG
IMG_0151.JPG
IMG_0152.JPG

Crop Doctor:
IMG_0153.JPG

+ a few blue cheese autos that are finishing up :pass:

@neurotree
Hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair for what looks like and epic grow with excellence genetics that you are running!

Both of the strains you are running could certainly have a place in my garden. Very excited to follow along, and hear how you like both strains when finished, or have you grown either of these strains before?

I grow and breed with a lot of CBD rich genetics, Afghan and Pakistani land races. I see the Black Afghani Kush has Black Domina in her. One of my favorite night time meds. Will be making some Black Pakistani beans here in the next couple of months. I have a nice BD that I re-veged, and have some Aunt Of Fouruk (Pakistan land race) in veg right now.

Also love your name and avatar. I'm kind of a science nerd.

Wishing all the best with this grow my friend. I don't think you need luck though, as it looks like you have lots of experience growing.

Peace

@neurotree
Hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair for what looks like and epic grow with excellence genetics that you are running!

Both of the strains you are running could certainly have a place in my garden. Very excited to follow along, and hear how you like both strains when finished, or have you grown either of these strains before?

I grow and breed with a lot of CBD rich genetics, Afghan and Pakistani land races. I see the Black Afghani Kush has Black Domina in her. One of my favorite night time meds. Will be making some Black Pakistani beans here in the next couple of months. I have a nice BD that I re-veged, and have some Aunt Of Fouruk (Pakistan land race) in veg right now.

Also love your name and avatar. I'm kind of a science nerd.

Wishing all the best with this grow my friend. I don't think you need luck though, as it looks like you have lots of experience growing.

Peace

Hey @StickMan,

All are welcome here (especially those sending good vibes)! By all means check it out, I'm always appreciative of another set of eyes on the girls.

I've never grown either before but very excited to be. I will say that the black afghani kush has some a little phenotypic variation (i.e. one of three has thinner, smaller leaves seems more sensitive to micros; the other 2 are just happy as clams). The BA kush in the back left (furthest away) is the one I took the clone from, she's a real bread winner! The crop doctors are nice, less variable very sensitive to heat though and go through tonss of water with those bad ol' fans. Both strains responded really well to mainlining, lst and super cropping. The BA kush I mentioned, I snapped her after the first topping lost half the other half barely there (shrunken sad foliage). I sprayed her leaves and bandaged her up, bounced back like CRAZY!

I'm really all about this new wave of CBD strains, thats why I picked these strains actually. Really excited to see how it goes, I'll have to check out some of your stuff for sure!

Haha many thanks, I'm a huge nerd. Admittedly, the neuron is just stained with a glial marker but looks to potentially be one of the glial cells that expresses cannabinoid receptors (this picture was way better than any staining for CB1r or CB2r).

Thanks again for the kind words, by all means throw any and all comments/pointers my way -happy to have you along for the ride!
:cheers::smoking::pass:

Greetings my friend,
Just came in from doing much gardening chores indoors and out. Pretty wiped out, and going to hit the hay for the night, but I will reply to your last post tomorrow.

I'm guessing by your strain selection that you may be a chronic pain patient, or maybe just like the narcotic effects of potent Indicas mixed with CBD. I hope it is the latter, as I am a severe chronic pain patient, and would not wish it on anyone. But, it has caused me to search out the most potent Indicas including pure land races (native cultivars) on the planet, as well as securing lab tested CBD cuts, and being able to make custom strains to help combat my pain issues, as well as helping others with what genetics I combine.

Talk soon,
Stick

Greetings my friend,
Just came in from doing much gardening chores indoors and out. Pretty wiped out, and going to hit the hay for the night, but I will reply to your last post tomorrow.

I'm guessing by your strain selection that you may be a chronic pain patient, or maybe just like the narcotic effects of potent Indicas mixed with CBD. I hope it is the latter, as I am a severe chronic pain patient, and would not wish it on anyone. But, it has caused me to search out the most potent Indicas including pure land races (native cultivars) on the planet, as well as securing lab tested CBD cuts, and being able to make custom strains to help combat my pain issues, as well as helping others with what genetics I combine.

Talk soon,
Stick

Hey Stick,

Thanks checking in -hope the garden is lovely!

Thankfully I do fall into the latter category. Sorry to hear about your chronic pain, the nerd in me has about a million questions all surrounding essentially "what works?" Really interested to check out some of your stuff.

Cheers!

Greetings my new friend!
Hope you you are having a great day/evening.

Not sure if you are in the states or elsewhere. I am in the states. Currently in town, and trying to type on a cheap phone. I will write more later.

If you have any questions right away, feel free to ask away. I love talking genetics, growing, breeding, and sharing the little knowledge l have.

Peace.

Greetings my new friend!
Hope you you are having a great day/evening.

Not sure if you are in the states or elsewhere. I am in the states. Currently in town, and trying to type on a cheap phone. I will write more later.

If you have any questions right away, feel free to ask away. I love talking genetics, growing, breeding, and sharing the little knowledge l have.

Peace.
Hey Stick,

Same to you man!

I'm state side as well. That said, best of luck finding a cheap phone anymore -the "mart" type stores might be your best bet.

Cheers!

Hey brother,
Hope you are doing well. Me not so much last day or two. I have a lot wrong with me old wore out body.

I see you must have looked through my OD grow this year, due to all the likes from you. The strains I am growing in the GH, are just a fraction of the strains that I grow. Most all in the GH are strains bred to finish in Northern Lats, with short growing seasons without the need for light dep.

I will touch bases with you later my friend.

Have a great day,
Stick

Back