Indoor Need some help pls

Reaction score
Hello everyone and thank you for sharing information on this website. I have learnt too many things from here. I have three plant now growing. I put my seeds into soil at 16.11.2020 so they are one and half month old. One of them is one month old. One of one oldest plants started to bloom very early (there will be some photos at the end of this thread.) She was looking so sick so i fed it with advanced nutrients revive. Nothing changed so i flushed, the flowers are growing right now but it wont be big and the harvest will be very low. the other 1.5 month old is relatively bigger. i did lst to it but i think its also not big enough considering its age. The agewise smallest plant is the healtiest. One of my other problem is bottom leaves are drying and turned yellow. I have some questions if you can help me i will be very happy.

1) Why one of my plants started blooming very early?
2) Is my plants short considering their age?
3) Why bottom leaves started to become yellow?
4) How much the autos grow after blooming started? Should ı be worried.
5) I now my condiyions not perfect but i plan to harvest approximately 50 gr. Is is high for my plants?

Plagron light mix soil
450 W cob led - Dİstance:50 cm - Light schedule: 20/4
Biobizz Grow-Bloom-ActiVera-Topmax-CalMag/Advanced Nutrients Revive

1) Why one of my plants started blooming very early?
2) Is my plants short considering their age?
3) Why bottom leaves started to become yellow?
4) How much the autos grow after blooming started? Should ı be worried.
5) I now my condiyions not perfect but i plan to harvest approximately 50 gr. Is is high for my plants?

Welcome to AFN :welcome:

1) autos start blooming around 30 days or so

2) strains are all different .. also plants can have stunted growth for different reasons

3) late in bloom, it is common for lower fan leaves to turn yellow as the plant is using stored up sugars for the flowers. If lower fan leaves start turning yellow before this, it's probably a nitrogen deficiency

4) depends on the strain and genetics how much a plant stretches during flower. It doesn't do any good to worry :thumbsup:

5) hard to say at this point

Good luck with your grow. I'm on my second year of growing indoors and it is definitely a learning experience. I just try to get a bit better with each grow.

Thank you for your answer. Its my first time so everything is new for me. I did my research but ı dont know why my plant are so small. Overall are u also think my plants are slow or ıst normal

Thank you for your answer. Its my first time so everything is new for me. I did my research but ı dont know why my plant are so small. Overall are u also think my plants are slow or ıst normal

Well it's "normal" for these right now .. strain and genetics play a part in the size. Also the method of growing, lighting, grow medium, etc. There are many factors to look at.

Back