Outdoor Need some advice 4 my Automazar corn field grow

one thing we did this year may help you in later years , we went bushwacking and came accross 2 large thorn bushes (est 50x80ft) well we hacked our way into the center of them cleared out a 3 seperate areas within the patch and then heavily fertilized the thorns with farmer grade nitrogen ...that was in march... june we went back and the thorns wer close to triple what they were but our spots wer still decently open on the inside of this massive thorn fortress so we went thru a small access hole we made planted 15 clones in the 3 spots cleared out a little more on the inside and still everything is doing great and from thew outside you would have no idea other than a slight smell but there is so much pine in the area it overpowers the skunk aroma pretty well

so keep that in mind maybe just find a big thorn bush cause it is natures barb wire and can conceal anything

I plant guerrilla in the way you described, but only one or two a thorn bush. Not many people look at a ten foot wall of thorns and decide to burrow to the center for the fuck of it.

I plant guerrilla in the way you described, but only one or two a thorn bush. Not many people look at a ten foot wall of thorns and decide to burrow to the center for the fuck of it.

yeh, that's for sure.

Planning on throwing a couple clones near a skunks nest I've located, Hope I don't run face to ass with him/her.

humm lots of good advise
not a fan of growin' on others livelyhood land
but if no damage to crops are done no harm no foul really
you might even fert their crops alittle in the process:)
but if your one of those people that drive down the road at night and take out a fence post
at least stick a twenty on the next post for the time and effort to fix:)

I dont even have a car, doing my Job on an old Bike, and if i understood that right (my english isnt perfect), no i dont ruin other peoples Fields i would just look for a free space for my plants. You can see izt from above when you rip out corn plants and put your field there.Thats not my intention.
When I was out yesterday to look 4 my plants i found a wonderfull spot 4 my AM`s but its close to a way (where people walk around with there dogs) and i worry about the smell....

I think i will give up that corn field thing, its too easy to spot from above and i KNOW that they are looking for fields in fields,.

And one word to the salt shot, the one who posted that is probably american, we got very strickt gun laws here in Germany and shooting on people who walks through your fields will get you some years Jail, i mean you would be punished from State, i guess about 3-4 Years if you use salt. probably more. we dont like shooting on people here in Germany that much, like the americans do ....unfortunately. I dont like guns, and knifes and stuff, i am oldschooler i use my fists IF i MUST use em, but i hope i will never have to...
Hope this was understandable

Will post about my grow here or in my other started thread, or maybe i try to do a grow diary but at the moment i am real busy and got lots of , private probs, so i do my best to stay online.
Thanks you all for your Tips , advices, and your time to help me.
Greetz Dark

Back