Need smell advice....

Probably fine but you could always put a toothpick or small stick next to them for support. Little snip of pipe cleaner works great to keep them attached/supported but not pinched to it.
Ok I got my light on veg mode 24 in at 100%

Probably fine but you could always put a toothpick or small stick next to them for support. Little snip of pipe cleaner works great to keep them attached/supported but not pinched to it.
Ok thanks

So the pellet are what I need?

These cool?
Screenshot_20220326-235339.png

Yep that's what I use. You could try the coconut but I just don't know how those crushed bits work. The pellets allow for easier containment and airflow. You really want the whole thing to flow easily as it should already be filtered by the in tent fan/filter combo. This is just a final scrub to keep it undetectable.

The outer furnace filter wrap is really what holds it all in there. Get a nice tight fit on the lid where the PVC pipe goes through. I caulk mine once done. Filling is a bit tricky as you have to hold the pipe in place and gently pour the pellets in around it. I wear a mask and gloves, use an old cup to scoop it in little by little. The pellets are clean but dusty and you don't want to breathe that in. The 20lb bucket is more than enough to fill the new bucket and once the outer layer is full I pour a few scoops down the pipe itself.

You could also use the excess as just an in room odor absorber. Put it into some cheese cloth and hang it. Passing air will get cleaned a bit.

I should build a mini system to show you guys.....

Yep that's what I use. You could try the coconut but I just don't know how those crushed bits work. The pellets allow for easier containment and airflow. You really want the whole thing to flow easily as it should already be filtered by the in tent fan/filter combo. This is just a final scrub to keep it undetectable.

The outer furnace filter wrap is really what holds it all in there. Get a nice tight fit on the lid where the PVC pipe goes through. I caulk mine once done. Filling is a bit tricky as you have to hold the pipe in place and gently pour the pellets in around it. I wear a mask and gloves, use an old cup to scoop it in little by little. The pellets are clean but dusty and you don't want to breathe that in. The 20lb bucket is more than enough to fill the new bucket and once the outer layer is full I pour a few scoops down the pipe itself.

You could also use the excess as just an in room odor absorber. Put it into some cheese cloth and hang it. Passing air will get cleaned a bit.

I should build a mini system to show you guys.....
Thanks you helped alot definitely buying one

I find a lot of my smell comes from me messing around inside with the tent door open. Sometimes I wish I had a tent big enough that I could fit inside.

I find a lot of my smell comes from me messing around inside with the tent door open. Sometimes I wish I had a tent big enough that I could fit inside.
Ok thanks I got a5x5

Back