Need advice on 1st Autoflower Grow

High there everyone ? I'm not a new grower, but I can't say I'm real experienced either. I've done 3 grows over the past year but they were all photo period grows. I decided to try out some auto's for the 1st time so I could use some advice. I'll give you the run down of my set up. I'm just going to do 2 plants this time to get a grasp on things. I will use my 2' x 4' x 6' tent since it's only 2 plants & I already have photo period plants in my big tent. I was thinking of using my 2' (4 Bulb) & 2 - 2' (2-Bulb)
T-5's for germination for the 1st week or two. Then switching the T-5's out to a 600 Watt Meizhi LED after germination. Should I do it this way or should I just start out with the LED's ?
I'm growing in a 50% Bio Bizz Light Mix, 20% Coco Fiber, 20% Perlite & 10% Vermiculite Mix in 5 gallon cloth pots. I've always just planted my seeds directly in the soil before & I've only had 1 that didn't pop so far. But I'm not sure if I should do that with auto's. I could do the wet paper towel method if needed. But I'm not sure how soon to put them in the soil if I do the wet paper towel thing.
As soon as they pop ? after the root is 1/2" long ? When ?
I'll do the 20 / 4 light schedule. I have a Fan, Carbon Filter, Duct Muffler, Oscillating Fan & all the rest of my needs all set up & ready to grow.
Also, how long before I start adding nutes ?
I'm doing 1 Pyramid Seeds White Widow & 1 Heavyweight Wipeout Express to start out with.
Any tips would be deeply appreciated as I'm just dying to pop these seeds I got today & get growing.
Thanks !

Coco actually retains less water that peat. Will need feeding sooner. Yes they sprout in the same time. I'm not a coc guy so wont ge tons of help. @Unique is the coco guru

I'm going to read a few journals over the weekend since I finally got some time off work. If I have any questions afterward I will surely get in touch with you. Thanks !
I do have a different question. Do Auto's sprout in about the same amount of time as Photo periods ? I planted 2 seeds 3 days ago straight into my grow medium in 5 gallon bags so I'm kind of wondering when something should be showing through the soil. I was thinking they might sprout faster since they grow so fast. My Photo's always take 5 - 7 days to show. I'm also not real sure about watering in this type of grow medium. I've always grown Photo's in Fox Farms Soils. I guess the Coco & Vermiculite retain water more so I'm thinking I should either give less water each time I water or water a little farther apart than usual. I put a gallon of pH 6.4 water through each pot 1 day before planting seeds. Since then I've added 1 - 24 oz. cup of water per day to the area I planted the seeds. Soil is not very wet; but I don't want to give too much water till I see something sprout. Then I would start increasing the amount of water. After I see 3 sets of leaves I usually start adding Nutes. Does all this work for Auto's ?
For coco the rinse ph should be 6.0 and for pre-charge 585-5.98 coco should be treated more like hydro with the ph

Test

Test
Back