Need advice more than ever.......

They had a tough start and got stretchy the first few day cause my Amazon led grow light took 5 day to get where am at.

They went outside after 2 week and I believe the light was a bit to high when they were inside.

Over here they get 13 hours of direct sunlight
But.on rainy day they get even less and I try to put them under the table so they don't get to much rain

Mine are getting about the same amount of direct sunlight and seem to be doing fine. My first attempt at autos last year didn't go so well as so-called fems turned male and the one fem auto grew as a photo but it got huge by my standards. Was a bit over 5' tall and had colas as fat as a 2L pop bottle. Cropped close to a pound off her that's still sitting in the freezer all sealed up but soon to be put to use somehow. Hi-CBD and almost no THC so will be edible meds of some kind.

At least you have rainy days. We've had less than 1/2" of rain in over a month and are having our second heat wave this summer with more on the horizon. Not usual for this far north close to 56°. We've been here 20 years and the weather has changed a lot.

I've always been under the impression that autos should be started in the largest container they will ever live in. That seemed to be true as most of the autos I've grown in the past stayed very small in small pots and I just grew them for breeding experiments. Now I want some for product so the bigger the better. The ones outside in the ground have lots of room for their roots and are doing better than any I've grown before. One of the 3 Mazarilla plants is in a pot. Was a 10L pot until last week when I repotted into a 35L pot and is still the smallest of the 3 but as they are from seed you can't tell if it would have got any bigger had it been in the ground with the rest. Even the most stable genetics have variations among them.

Yours should get quite a bit bigger than they are now as autos continue to grow in size all thru flowering unlike photos that just grow bigger buds after their stretch period.

:peace:

@Mañ'O'Green is the bottled nutes wizard. If youre lucky he will visit your thread at night while youre sleeping , and put the answer to your question under your pillow or something.. :eyebrows: :baked:

Back