New Grower N00b,1st time grow,auto bubb and sweetbdevil cream.

700ppm?!?!?!?!? thats way to much! I would recommend a number between 150-250ppm
It took me i think 2 weeks until the roots really entered my res.
125Watt is more than enough at this stage! Check the ppm of your tap water if its too high you might consider to get a cheap RO System of ebay.

ps.
You questioned when to feed bloom nutes:
You switch to bloom nutes when your vertical growth has come to an end and flowers are developing.

pps.
I for example just have a ppm of 640.

Last edited:
700ppm?!?!?!?!? thats way to much! I would recommend a number between 150-250ppm
It took me i think 2 weeks until the roots really entered my res.
125Watt is more than enough at this stage! Check the ppm of your tap water if its too high you might consider to get a cheap RO System of ebay.

ps.
You questioned when to feed bloom nutes:
You switch to bloom nutes when your vertical growth has come to an end and flowers are developing.

pps.
I for example just have a ppm of 640.
That sounds like no nutes at all. How do you figure out your measurements then?

I have been using distilled water from walmart

My tapwater is allready at 200ppm so i just added a couple of ml`s to raise it to 240ppm.'t
They are small and don't need much nutrients at the moment, furthermore autoflowers are really sensitive when it comes to nutes.
When you look at your leaves you see the nute burn.
In the second week i gave them a 1/8 of nutes for 4 days, so that i got to half strengh in this time.
I ran into a cal/mg def. and bought some epsom salt, that solved the problem.

Edit:
What does your ppm meter show you when you test the distilled water?

Last edited:
My tapwater is allready at 200ppm so i just added a couple of ml`s to raise it to 240ppm.'t
They are small and don't need much nutrients at the moment, furthermore autoflowers are really sensitive when it comes to nutes.
When you look at your leaves you see the nute burn.
In the second week i gave them a 1/8 of nutes for 4 days, so that i got to half strengh in this time.
I ran into a cal/mg def. and bought some epsom salt, that solved the problem.

Edit:
What does your ppm meter show you when you test the distilled water?
I did check before but I didnt write down.I think 2nd try I will really need to write this down. I THINK a notebook is better. I will check later on. When do they need more nutes i was following the technaflora schedule. Do you have a quick week by week? Love the forum and all the help guys.

Ok bad news guys...came home tonight and the one plant is def nute burnt and the one is getting there. I think safe to say starting from scratch ... so stay tuned for another new journal. I got 1 royalbseed bluematic and 1 red devil cream left.

sorry to hear this. with my clone's I just used ph water that was set out for a couple day's and they grew like crazy. I don't know much about hydro but I never have gone by the manufacture's recommended schedule or dosage. if the plant's look healthy and vigorous I just give ph water. just my 2 cent

Yeah elsamurai is right,
I can give you my schedule but you should divide the dosage for the first 2 weeks by 4 and after that just use half strengh.
http://generalhydroponics.com/site/gh/docs/feeding_sched/GH-FloraSeries-REC-Charts.pdf
Less is more! When you see a def. on your plants just give them a little more, this is better then to refill the whole res.
Start with little steps and look at your plants they will tell you what they need.
A good site to start ist www.growweedeasy.com
I think it was a good decision to start over now you know and you will make things better.:Sharing One:

Last edited:
Back