Outdoor N.E Scotland guerrilla grow

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new to AFN, as the title says I'm in north east Scotland and planning to start my autos soon. I have,
3x kush van stitch - flash seeds
2x boss Marley's satalite - flash seeds
1x purple mazar - flash seeds
1x auto critical soma - advanced seeds.

I've also got a few photoperiod plants going out too, just to see how they get on.
The plan for the autos is to have them all in 25L pots using bio bizz all mix. They'll be fed using the full Buddha's tree range of nutes. I have green plastic chicken wire to surround the plants with and slug pellets too.
My chosen plot is rural, secluded and well covered as far as people stumbling across them. For this reason I'm contemplating using a small 6x6x4ft greenhouse to cover 5 of the autos with.

Anyway your all welcome to tag along and watch what will hopefully be a decent grow. I'll be starting my seeds soon in 3L pots, indoors for 2 weeks under a 300w cfl. I hope to plant out in the second week in may.

Attachments

• 20150425_095923.jpg
    20150425_095923.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 133
Good for you McCanna,

I will be watching. Why not do an intro pal, cheers eP.

Cannasseur, welcome to AFN, best of luck with your grow. I will be tagging along

When i read the words - North East Outdoor and Scotland i was hooked !
Good luck, im sure the autos will do fine its your photos im interested in, what strains you trying ?
Any police helicopter action in you area ? if so i wouldnt bother with the greenhouse if your spot is away from houses it might look a bit sus ?

welcome, hope they come through. scotland aswell. no why this will be cool. ill be following all the way.
thanks man, I hope they come through too haha. Its good to come across a fellow Scot.

Good for you McCanna,

I will be watching. Why not do an intro pal, cheers eP.
Hey EP, An intro? As in, In the introduction section?

Cannasseur, welcome to AFN, best of luck with your grow. I will be tagging along
Thanks for the wish of luck mate

Good luck, im sure the autos will do fine its your photos im interested in, what strains you trying ?
Any police helicopter action in you area ? if so i wouldnt bother with the greenhouse if your spot is away from houses it might look a bit sus ?
Hi maffro, I've got 4x cherry x amnesia, 3x c99 (female seeds) and 2x double black (g13 labs). The Cherry's and c99's are outside as we speak. They were started indoors for 3 weeks, hardened off then planted out. There is virtually zero police helicopter activity in my area, I've seen one in the sky's around my area once in 15 years of living in this area. There is an r.a.f base very close by with typhoons and army choppers in the air often, should I take these into account? I assumed I wouldn't have to.

Hi everyone who is tagging along, so its been a very wet and cold May so I've moved my date back for planting the autos out. I now plan on having them out in the wilderness by week 2 in June. We're getting around 16 hours of daylight atm its just still a little to cold and wet for me to feel comfortable with putting them out just now.

I've got my auto purple mazar (flash seeds) going inside just now, I planted it on the 29th of April. She's in a 25L pot with a mix of bio bizz all mix and john innes potting soil. I'll be feeding her and eventually the rest of them with, bio bizz grow and topmax alongside buddahs tree range of nutes.
Here's a few pics of the purp mazar @21 days old. She showed sex 4 days ago.
I apologise in advance about the pics they seem to be uploading horizontal, I dunno how to correct it? Can anyone help me with this?
20150518_154647.jpg
20150519_072847.jpg
20150519_072831.jpg
20150518_154647.jpg

20150514_133325.jpg 20150514_133239.jpg 20150514_133138.jpg 20150514_133310.jpg 20150514_133325.jpg 20150514_133239.jpg 20150514_133138.jpg 20150514_133310.jpg
Here's a few pics of my photoperiod gals...

nice. are they outside and if so what strain. love to know m8.

nice. are they outside and if so what strain. love to know m8.
Yeah there outside mate, almost a week they've been out now. There's 4x cherry x amnesia and 3x c99 there just now. 2 double black fems will be out there with them in a couple of weeks. Along with my autos they'll all be in 25L pots though

Back