My Seedlings haven’t been growing and look pretty bad

Reaction score
Hey y’all , I’ve been growing two seedlings, critical 47 and black auto and both of them were doing good if not great first week , then I started putting nutes, and after two times i fed them my critical had all her leaves drooping down while my other one was still doing well, after a day my black auto did the same thing, they managed to put they’re leaves back up but stopped growing and all their leaves are all fucked up ,one plant looks burnt and the other is turning some leaves brown, I figured it’s because I didn’t measure ph when feeding (I know ,dumb of me but it said it didn’t need to be phd) so now I’m just feeding plain water, but still haven’t been growing. Any tips on what happened since mine is just a guess , and how do I make them start growing again? Thanks

hi and welcome :pass:a lil seedling dont need much of anything for the 10 or so days.overwatering/overfeeding is something most of us do first time out.
sometimes the best course of action is to do nothing.a pic is worth a 1000 words sometimes to.if you can get a pic.
keep posting,keep reading and the growing gets easier.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

hi and welcome :pass:a lil seedling dont need much of anything for the 10 or so days.overwatering/overfeeding is something most of us do first time out.
sometimes the best course of action is to do nothing.a pic is worth a 1000 words sometimes to.if you can get a pic.
keep posting,keep reading and the growing gets easier.
good luck n keep er lit.
Hi, rn I can’t take a pic cuz I’m not at home and using my phone but to describe it as much as I can it’s yellow on the whole leaf and brown on the tip of the leaf all the way to the middle

As @archie gemmill said, a pic would help but I would suggest pH water next feed then suck it and see. I start nutes at 14 days, and at 1/4 strength.
Hi, rn I can’t take a pic cuz I’m not at home and using my phone but to describe it as much as I can it’s yellow on the whole leaf and brown on the tip of the leaf all the way to the middle

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Hey y’all , I’ve been growing two seedlings, critical 47 and black auto and both of them were doing good if not great first week , then I started putting nutes, and after two times i fed them my critical had all her leaves drooping down while my other one was still doing well, after a day my black auto did the same thing, they managed to put they’re leaves back up but stopped growing and all their leaves are all fucked up ,one plant looks burnt and the other is turning some leaves brown, I figured it’s because I didn’t measure ph when feeding (I know ,dumb of me but it said it didn’t need to be phd) so now I’m just feeding plain water, but still haven’t been growing. Any tips on what happened since mine is just a guess , and how do I make them start growing again? Thanks

As Archie said above, your problems are probably due to too much water and/or fertilizer.
Also, don't forget that plants often take several days to react to changes we make to their environment.

As Archie said above, your problems are probably due to too much water and/or fertilizer.
Also, don't forget that plants often take several days to react to changes we make to their environment.
U think I should keep giving nutes (after they get well) without measuring ph because I talked to somebody I know and he doesn’t check ph (were using same nutes) and his are doing really great, so do you think I just overwatered and do you think I should keep feeding without meas. Ph?

What are you growing in? Soil? Coco?

its been a week have they changed much ? any new growth ?
if your mate lives the other side of town water could come from a different source.
catch 22 if your water PH is fine you shouldnt have to check it,but how do we know if its ok or not ? only one way to find out.

its been a week have they changed much ? any new growth ?
if your mate lives the other side of town water could come from a different source.
catch 22 if your water PH is fine you shouldnt have to check it,but how do we know if its ok or not ? only one way to find out.
Ok gotchu , anyway one of mine is starting to grow again (started a few days ago) while the other one isn’t growing much and I’m thinking it’s dead but dunno yet, fingers crossed .

Back