Outdoor My once indoor now Outdoor RRF [Day 45]

I didn't really change nothing except backing off the nutes to a lower dose until it acclimated to the new surroundings.

:howdy:she looking very nice :drool:at day 52,my RRF is come up to day 46 iv not seen my fof 2 weeks so i be updating some pictures tommrow of my girls,so till then have a nice weekend bro,:peace:
Kudo

Kudo your plants are lookin mad good dude! keep it up!

big update tonight,At Day 57, finally got ahold of a microscope and my trichs appear to be nearly 50% cloudy so im thinking another 2 weeks and ill be chopping her.

img2363.png

under the 150 watt hps during a storm this morning.
img6837w.jpg

img6843k.jpg

img6847hs.jpg

img6849t.jpg

starting to eat the fan leaves.
img6851x.jpg

future yeild, any got any guesses??
img6852g.jpg

I'm with RSV...

hard to tell bud density in a photo..
but I would say she is an Ouncer...:booya:

Beautiful Condition too...Well Grown...:clap:

would starting your plants inside and moving them outside how you did help it
get a bigger yield?

If you bring your Autos up to sex under lights..then put them Outdoor..they will yield more than fully outdoor grown girls.

Also..they will take more extreme temps..low light..so they can be grown off season...:thumbs:

I had Autos outdoor in January..with only 9.5 hour natural light pattern..:wiz:

:howdy:bro you girl looking very nice and the picture of the trichs are getting there for sure,im back now iv feed me girl with some hight PK hope she well pick up,me Automaria do just fine she on time nice plant smell wonderfull,:peace:
Kudo

nah i say 20 gr. bud....but lookin really good im jealous :)

thanks yall, i fed her her last meal of nutes today, from here on out ts molasses and distilled h20. how fast do trichs mature? how much longer you think its got?

:howdy:she looking good bro, you looking about a week or so, just water her form now on, with some molasses, all should be good, :drool::peace:
Kudo

Sure thing kudo, my second set of fan leaves, 3 layers in all, has started to turn yello. Almost time to harvest!:booya:

Back