Indoor My new tent grow 8 X 8 X 6.5 feet.

You'll need a machete to get in there man. Amazing grow :worship:
She is sharpened and ready to go. I might need a guide and set up a tent for the night once I get into the interior of the JUNGLE. Thanks bro for dropping by.

Awesome!!! nice job, bro:size:
Thankyou for the very kind words. From what I have seen you dudes make a awsome product.

Yes sir megacrop mammothP and massive and pro cal from greenplanet. I will be running straight mega crop next round. I think there sweet candy helps I ran it first round I noticed a difference in the beginning stage. Point being I have used megacrop as the base nutrients for the last two runs and just bought 21 more pounds.

Wow fn that looks awesome! That's some major weight in there! You should have plenty for extraction! Good luck brother

Thank you for dropping in @midIN I will take a shot of all the jars I have picked up used at yard sales cleaned them right up to new we give them a new rubber seal if needed

Heh, my wife just came back from a sale with a flat of quart jars. We do the same ;)

Heh, my wife just came back from a sale with a flat of quart jars. We do the same ;)
That is so cool bro.
My wife also makes candles out of them and sells them on yard sale day. We have quite a few we also use them what they were designed to do.

Wow fn that looks awesome! That's some major weight in there! You should have plenty for extraction! Good luck brother
yes sir the wife wants to get gelatin and these cool looking gummies bears mold. There is recipies on the internet. Do to having grandchildren that will be kept under lock and key but heck if she wants to try it why not.

Back