IMG_7306.JPG
IMG_7314.JPG
IMG_7312.JPG
IMG_7313.JPG
IMG_7292.JPG
IMG_7298.JPG
IMG_7293.JPG
IMG_7296.JPG
she is actually showing amber as of today. thinking this is the last week.

so flush went well. no ill effects. trics are light amber now. she is still swelling. time isnt on my side currently as the young ones want out. might just get here out of the way, my RL schedule is conflicting with a curing from being properly done. might take her down on monday. I typically only cut on sunday's though ( yes i believe in that ) however this time i might have to make a exception.

Try dropping the light to 20" to increase the UV-a/b and light intensity for optimum resin production. This is recommended for the last 10 days before harvest.

Try dropping the light to 20" to increase the UV-a/b and light intensity for optimum resin production. This is recommended for the last 10 days before harvest.
Actually I had it at 16 and had no problems. Just did harvest. She turned out well will be posting weight soon.

You're right under 2000umol at that distance, which is the same as the sun at noon with clear skies.

Drying now underway hash was made. Didn't take pics will do it next time. Will be posting a few pics of up close so we can see what's in there.

So she was 2ft tall by 2w x 2l she trimmed and dryer out at 8 ounces flower around 15 grams bubble hash. Exceptional taste, smell, look very top shelf quality. Try to get some pics soon. However I am focused on my new batch.

Back