Reaction score
hey everyone... q-tizzle back here to document my 2nd run at this whole growing thing... my 1st one went well... got 2.5 lbs dry off of 5 plants but I'm definitely not satisfied... after that grow.. I had some stuff happen so I wasn't able to complete the journal so lets hope that this one can be done. LOL if you don't know.. this will be my 2nd grow ever... and as always constructive criticism is always welcomed. well anyways here I will start with all of my materials...

First and foremost... the strains....
1x THC Bomb (bomb seeds)
1x swiss cheese (nirvana seeds)
1x Moby dick XXL (dinafam)
1x Think Big (dutch passion)
2x Chem city blues ( mephisto)
2x autonight queen (dutch passion)

built a grow room in the garage that measured out to be 10'x7'x10' mylar'd walls sealed room
RDWC system-10" square net pot in 27g tote per plant and 27g tote for res. (custom built)
lighting will be 1200w full spectrum LED (Fluence Spydrx Plus) and 1000W HPS/MH
pretty sure this time around I will be doing a scrog and topping
nutes are gonna be the usual grow and bloom... will probably use the dynagro brand again
cal mag
hydroguard
ac unit
dehumidifier
carbon filter+ inline fan

the plants are now about 10 days old... germed them by dropping them in water for 24hrs and then straight into rapid rooter plugs (which also soaked for 24hrs in PH'd water and some root enhancer)
7 of 8 germed so I had to start a 8th one just now so it will be about 10 days behind... (chem city)
just picked up some 4 in rockwool cubes and have them soaking in PH'd water with some calmag and grow nutes added.
plan on putting rapid rooter plugs straight into the rockwool cubes and then into the net baskets with some hydroton to fill out the net pots by the end of the week...
right now they are on 24 hr light using a cheap lil fluorescent light( trying wait till the last second before the big boys go on (the 1200W LED and 1000W MH)

since my last grow finished I have itching to get back so that I could apply some of the experience I gained during my first grow... but truth is.. I harvested so much flower... lol didn't know what to do with it ended up giving a lot to friends and family... lol.. now I am able to get back into it.. and this time I am going to attempt to top these babies and scrog them all out. my goal with this one is to have a average plant yield of 1 lb... (last grow only 2 of 5 hit that mark) I am hoping that this time is going to be different but I'm not betting on it.. because if I learned one thing from the last one.. its that if its not one thing.. its gonna be another... well that's about all the info I can think of at the moment.. I will get pics up soon.. and if there is anything I missed... feel free to ask!!! thanks for stopping by and reading this sub to the thread and enjoy the ride!! peace out!

hey everyone... q-tizzle back here to document my 2nd run at this whole growing thing... my 1st one went well... got 2.5 lbs dry off of 5 plants but I'm definitely not satisfied... after that grow.. I had some stuff happen so I wasn't able to complete the journal so lets hope that this one can be done. LOL if you don't know.. this will be my 2nd grow ever... and as always constructive criticism is always welcomed. well anyways here I will start with all of my materials...

First and foremost... the strains....
1x THC Bomb (bomb seeds)
1x swiss cheese (nirvana seeds)
1x Moby dick XXL (dinafam)
1x Think Big (dutch passion)
2x Chem city blues ( mephisto)
2x autonight queen (dutch passion)

built a grow room in the garage that measured out to be 10'x7'x10' mylar'd walls sealed room
RDWC system-10" square net pot in 27g tote per plant and 27g tote for res. (custom built)
lighting will be 1200w full spectrum LED (Fluence Spydrx Plus) and 1000W HPS/MH
pretty sure this time around I will be doing a scrog and topping
nutes are gonna be the usual grow and bloom... will probably use the dynagro brand again
cal mag
hydroguard
ac unit
dehumidifier
carbon filter+ inline fan

the plants are now about 10 days old... germed them by dropping them in water for 24hrs and then straight into rapid rooter plugs (which also soaked for 24hrs in PH'd water and some root enhancer)
7 of 8 germed so I had to start a 8th one just now so it will be about 10 days behind... (chem city)
just picked up some 4 in rockwool cubes and have them soaking in PH'd water with some calmag and grow nutes added.
plan on putting rapid rooter plugs straight into the rockwool cubes and then into the net baskets with some hydroton to fill out the net pots by the end of the week...
right now they are on 24 hr light using a cheap lil fluorescent light( trying wait till the last second before the big boys go on (the 1200W LED and 1000W MH)

since my last grow finished I have itching to get back so that I could apply some of the experience I gained during my first grow... but truth is.. I harvested so much flower... lol didn't know what to do with it ended up giving a lot to friends and family... lol.. now I am able to get back into it.. and this time I am going to attempt to top these babies and scrog them all out. my goal with this one is to have a average plant yield of 1 lb... (last grow only 2 of 5 hit that mark) I am hoping that this time is going to be different but I'm not betting on it.. because if I learned one thing from the last one.. its that if its not one thing.. its gonna be another... well that's about all the info I can think of at the moment.. I will get pics up soon.. and if there is anything I missed... feel free to ask!!! thanks for stopping by and reading this sub to the thread and enjoy the ride!! peace out!
Sounds like a very productive system. Good luck !

(sorry pics are sideways)
fluence Sydrx Plus
20170906_162723.jpg

ac unit and dehumidifier
20170906_162739.jpg
grow room
20170906_162813.jpg
hydro system
20170906_162835.jpg
inside room shot
20170906_162909.jpg
the babies.... will be seen better once in the rockwool cubes.
20170906_162930.jpg

I'm tuning in my Raider brotha (can't wait for Sunday btw). Sounds like you definitely got things on lock and have quite the set up.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/61158/

nice!!! hell yea I'm super excited about this year for our team!! but thanks for stopping by, yea the setup is decent... definitely room for improvement and I kinda have a handle on the start up but this is still definitely my learning stages... lmao

Sounds like a very productive system. Good luck !
thanks I appreciate the words of encouragement!!

Back