I just saw it this morning.. He killed eMINEm and this comes from dude who never dl any MGK mixtapes or albums and I have 2 original CDs marshal matters and slim shady ep..Hes first two albums..After that he went trash for my taste.. He killed that angry yelling corny fast rapping white vanilla ice cream...
I like a few mgk songs (sail, mind of a stoner) and overall not into diss tracks.... That being said, kamikaze was an album that meshed ems current fast rap with the angst we got from mm $ ss albums (also feel its his best work)... But between these 2, unless em answers back goin hard, them im callin mgk the winner. Especially if you look into the backstory... Em was just being a prissy lil bitch over the tweet from 2012...

"Just saw a picture of hailey... Shes hot. In the most respectful way because EM is king"

Im just saying as a father.... It wasnt disrespectful and mgk includes that eminem was both an inspiration and a hero and his fav rapper in the reply track.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

I like a few mgk songs (sail, mind of a stoner) and overall not into diss tracks.... That being said, kamikaze was an album that meshed ems current fast rap with the angst we got from mm $ ss albums (also feel its his best work)... But between these 2, unless em answers back goin hard, them im callin mgk the winner. Especially if you look into the backstory... Em was just being a prissy lil bitch over the tweet from 2012...

"Just saw a picture of hailey... Shes hot. In the most respectful way because EM is king"

Im just saying as a father.... It wasnt disrespectful and mgk includes that eminem was both an inspiration and a hero and his fav rapper in the reply track.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

And frankly I dont even understand why dod they all praises him so much.. Like best rapper rap god and shits?? I digg'd he's cartoonish extra violent kind of rap in first two albums, later he wasn't no more interesting to me.. And to diss MGK for that tweet?' What he had bad coming off from E ?' So he was extra sensitive?? I read some comments under mgk "diss" all that millennial's dick riders, OH my god.. People are so Lost it this day, so much dick riding or should I say dick sucking, I'm a fan but if my Idol releases trash I will be first to call him out... But I'm interested also how will Em respond...

Well that one and this along with a host of others me and some buddies play rather well as a tribute to him and music.I couldnt agree more. The Almond Brothers,Joe Cocker and many many others.I think the best line I saw in the comments was"Where else can you unwind from a total shit day in less than ten minutes?!" LMAO!!

Jimi Wrote it but Stevie Perfected it.

The thing is; to this day - I don't think anyone has surpassed the raw energy Jimi harnessed.
Especially in that song.
Lightning in a jar!

Agreed!! that dude! Man, as a musician I sit and play this often and others but the pure talent to write that in that period with that skill? YUP! wont be beat not in my lifetime!!LOL Stevie just cleaned it up is all. Beautiful tunes!!

These kids today with their rap and their hip hop....
Why I remember, (shakes cane at a squirrel on the bird feeder) when music grabbed you by the balls and meant somethin'!
Nowdays it's all about shakin that ass.

:crying:
but, we can be deeply dippy? Not taking anything away from Stevie

Back