Ohhhhhh. We've got a vinyl lover/audio junkie? Do we have a subforum dedicated to the gluttony of 2 channel audio here?
We could . . .
I’m an addict, build my own gear, love my vinyl but do digital as well. All 2 channel goodness.

C2BCFC3C-17CE-444A-922E-DAEBA6CE66FA.jpeg

That V-Fet amp is #108 of 200. A Nelson Pass gift to the DIY community. It’s really something special.

Last edited:
We could . . .
I’m an addict, build my own gear, love my vinyl but do digital as well. All 2 channel goodness.

View attachment 1386885

That V-Fet amp is #108 of 200. A Nelson Pass gift to the DIY community. It’s really something special.

Very nice. I’m an analog junky. Digital I reserve for my HT setup and video in the living room.

In my little listening room, I’ve got a decent little 2 channel setup that I’ve cobbled together over the years. Well…2.1 as I added a Rythmik sub awhile back.

I never got into building my own gear though. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Not really music, but if you’re a stoner, you’ll get a kick out of it.
View attachment 1386819

It's hard to quantify the influence of Firesign Theatre for me...that stuff is always popping up in my head.We listened to it obsessivly back when it was new and it still gets played now and then. I used to think 'no underwear would be worn by the year 2020'...at least until that year was over:rofl:

It's hard to quantify the influence of Firesign Theatre for me...that stuff is always popping up in my head.We listened to it obsessivly back when it was new and it still gets played now and then. I used to think 'no underwear would be worn by the year 2020'...at least until that year was over:rofl:
I know, right.
As I listened to it for the first time in years I found myself reciting it almost verbatim. Never ceases to amaze me just how much of this forms the backdrop of my life.

I know, right.
As I listened to it for the first time in years I found myself reciting it almost verbatim. Never ceases to amaze me just how much of this forms the backdrop of my life.
Yep, I can 'sing along' with most of it lol. I've known a couple other people with the same affliction:smoking:

I know, right.
What year was that Fire sign, I never heard of it before?

The best concert I ever seen was Pink Floyd, but the Dead were hands down the most fun concert I ever went too, what an atmosphere.
The Dead are my personal soundtrack for sure. Love Floyd too but when I got to see them (early 70's)my meds were screwed up :doh:so I don't know lol. Went to see Dead and CO a few years ago and it still had that vibe and was very much a highlight

Back