Hey Now,
I know this is for posting your latest favorite but I was wondering if there are any record collectors out there. I just started, well, I just started cataloging my collection. I just got an amazing copy of Kind of Blue, cots me $100.00 but oh wow, the glorious noise it makes.

Hey Now,
I know this is for posting your latest favorite but I was wondering if there are any record collectors out there. I just started, well, I just started cataloging my collection. I just got an amazing copy of Kind of Blue, cots me $100.00 but oh wow, the glorious noise it makes.
Haven't had an album since my 901's took a shit on me 2003 and bose would sell me the inside pieces to repair them.....I had the old walnut cabinets instead of that newer particle board crap they were peddling at that time.....sold all my albums, turntable etc. and went to cd's.

Hey Now,
I'd love to get back to vinyl.I used to have about 10k albums collected from age 6 to 21.All went when I had to move and my roommate was in charge of moving as I had to work.He forgot them at the old place and someone made off with them.I also had a VHS collection too.By the time It was time to move VHS to DVD machines just came out and I was going to convert them.I had over 15000 movies on VHS.To me the movies are missed more as some of those movies you can not find anymore.

Now music drives me crazy as you need back ups as CD's,thumb drives/USB,HDD/SSD all crash at some point.So now what music I have I backup on CD's and USB drives.But now I am lazy and don't buy music with streaming services like Spotify around.

Back