Wiz just dropped a new album!! On spotify already!!
Kush and orange juice
a056efcf656418b379bf45d8063b016f.jpg

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

This Hotel Bar,is full of People.The piano man is really laying it down.Even the old bartender is high as a Steeple!!

First off I have to say, I enjoy just about everything that is posted here. I don't give likes much because,I really like most all of it, the rest, I like. Not fair to the ok's.That being said, thank you Eyes so much for sharing Gallagher with us! My brother first turned me on to him back in the 70's with a couple LP's he added to his collection. Looked forward to getting baked and listening to any new stuff he picked up at the "Hippie Shop" I started getting "baked" at a very young age ( it was the 70's for chrisakes!) Really forgot all about him, sorry to say. Now, I've able to turn my wife on to him and am enjoying new stuff that I never heard before. Thanks man :cools:

Oh man, my pleasure.I always liked the interviews from Clapton AND Hendrix.So how does it feel being one of thee best guitarists in the world.They said they didnt know,and to go ask Rory Gallagher.LOL he is a stellar blues player/Artist. I play his stuff on drums often.

Back