Morning all, still listening to early Yes, Al Stewart, MoodyBlues, FrankZappa, the Stones and of course the AllmanBros.
Complete dumbass on computers, but how in the hell are y'all putting all those music videos on here, sorry for the dumb question, but we live in the swamps of Mississippi, and don't know sh-t about computers or posting.
Thanks again, what an awesome site, AFN, is, we are loving AFN, at my house, my first time on LiveStoners, but I love it.
HappyGrowing everyone, and thanks again.

Complete dumbass on computers, but how in the hell are y'all putting all those music videos on here, sorry for the dumb question, but we live in the swamps of Mississippi, and don't know sh-t about computers or posting.
Thanks again, what an awesome site, AFN, is, we are loving FAN at my house, my first time on LiveStoners, but I love it.
HappyGrowing everyone, and thanks again.

Super easy man...go to youtube and find the vid you want....the use your mouse, right button click and select "copy video url". Then come here and right click and select paste. Done deal, submit and you are done.

@912GreenSkell, thanks my friend, that was quick,
Can you use your smartphone or do you need a real home computer?
I told you we don't know much about tech stuff, where we live, we are way behind the times, on that stuff.
Thanks again 912GreenSkell.

@912GreenSkell, thanks my friend, that was quick,
Can you use your smartphone or do you need a real home computer?
I told you we don't know much about tech stuff, where we live, we are way behind the times, on that stuff.
Thanks again 912GreenSkell.

I use a computer....if you are on a phone we'll have to let phone users let you know how to do it!! I have never even owned a cellphone..hahahaha :D

@912GreenSkell, well thanks anyway. I ain't good on this phone either, but my Grandkids are, lol
Thanks again. 912GreenSkell

Back