New Grower Mrs. InkAddict magical grow garden🤫

Ohhh I know you are 😜 now repeat after me my wife can grow some beasts 😉 😘 because you’ll be saying that after all these GNS and competitions I’m going to do and or doing.
Really we will see...what beast..I'll leave it to you..until you come running 🏃‍♀️ for daddy....

Day 4 of da mama ❤️ and as you can tell she’s bigger than @InkAddict$ 😜 still lol
2512F48E-D89A-464D-BFB8-A262DDA86E90.jpeg
DB102F39-3842-4024-9AFD-0489F9C557A4.jpeg
46E06592-7CD0-4BE3-A796-FB2084B4778A.jpeg
B223CB15-B96E-4A29-A730-570316DFD81F.jpeg

Since I keep getting brought up I’ve decided to speak up .
I just wanted to let everyone know that I’ve decided to step back and let my husband do his thing on here alone.
I’ve made the decision that he will just grow all the plants that he has and the ones I’ve started, including the ones intended for our grow off competition together . I know they will be in good hands, my husband’s very smart, talented and very passionate about plants.
I’m disappointed in the way a couple messages to my husband were received I think that it was a poor choice of words and especially to call him out in front of everyone but I don’t feel he was the intended target - I was, I have my reasons for the way I feel and why , and no it’s not because I’m pregnant , but I’m choosing to keep them to myself and move on and granted everyone’s entitled to their own opinion and thoughts; and people shouldn’t be censored or made uncomfortable , if someone truly had any issue I thought we were all adults and have couple choices - 1.) keep scrolling or 2.) private message us and let us know an issue . Some have an issue I’m on here I’m his wife I’m not experienced like others or they feel like I’m here for the wrong reasons and there’s some who want me on here regardless of my grow experience just to be here for a good laugh and conversation .
I enjoyed interacting with the ones who want me here I thought I would come on and see new ways of growing ,learn more about my husbands hobby, crack a jokes back and forth with you guys and especially on my husband and interact with the everyone that my husband has told me nothing but good things about so it’s disappointing to see that message and most importantly something that’s important to my husband so I can maybe understand him better ,it gave us something to do together for quality time because I know how happy it made him with me being on here and for that I’m sorry @InkAddict$ for disappointing you and leaving .

This world has taught me a lot about time, life’s short and you never know ,this year has been extremely difficult for me ( I know he has posted regarding my sister ) and I think what’s sad for me is this is the most I have enjoyed conversations and I haven’t laughed this much in awhile or felt closer to my husband . Everyone’s entitled to have a bad day but don’t put me as your target for no reason I’m a real women and when I’m wrong I own it and I’ve done nothing wrong and will not apologize for anything said on LSC or this message.

I appreciate the supportive comments and reps that I got regarding the grow off with my husband and the start of my boot grow but I’m just going to focus on being @InkAddict$ wife behind the scenes again.

Thank you to the ones who have sent messages regarding this situation . I do appreciate it. Maybe one day I’ll be back but as of right now it’s dead air from me .
It’s my choice to leave I know how @InkAddict$ feels about it; he doesn’t agree with my decision but as of now this is what I’m doing. I’m sure he will update everyone on the plants in his journal and eventually in LSC and about the baby when we find out gender and at birth for everyone that’s interested.
I truly wish everybody the best ❤️

Sincerely @mrsinkaddict

Back