Grow Room Mr.Sparkle's Ikea Cabinet "186g, 99watts, 2.25sqft, in 66 days from sprout"

Mr. Sparkle is mostly on overgrow these days. Current thread over there: "Closet Chronicles : Growing With Mr.Sparkle"

That would be correct but thinking about coming back the start of my next round, but yeah just so many sub forums here you people kinda get lost in there own echo chamber, and id rather have discussions and community, mind you saying that im not actively pushing to do that myself here on afn so... guess i can't say much on that

That would be correct but thinking about coming back the start of my next round, but yeah just so many sub forums here you people kinda get lost in there own echo chamber, and id rather have discussions and community, mind you saying that im not actively pushing to do that myself here on afn so... guess i can't say much on that

Oh I totally agree, this is the best community in the all of the canna-web, but easily the worst forums. It's like a library with all of the books turned backwards.

Agreed. Could someone who knows admin names include them in discussion?

This is quite a common problem across the Internet. It used to make sense to model a forum into tiny sub-forums, back when forum software didn't have usable search engines and tags. You can do so much better with Xenforo.

Got carried away with forum design, forgot to say this is an inspirational grow. I'd be over the moon to get the same harvest in my (in comparison) huge 4x2. :toke:

“Big buds in a tiny space” that was in my best Chris Farley voice!:baby:
Nice grow my friend!!!
Tag me in if you do a run. Love to follow along!!

I also agree with getting lost in the sub forums. Sometimes I feel
Like an affiliate trying to push traffic to my grow to get some love:rofl:

Back