Grow Room Mr.Sparkle's Ikea Cabinet "186g, 99watts, 2.25sqft, in 66 days from sprout"

Reaction score
Haven't been around here much, lurk occasionally, but have moved over to another forum.

But to those here on AFN just want to share some Auto love.

This was last run that ended a bit over a week ago. The setup is a Ikea Besta cabinet, lights are 3 solstrip x2's in a 3500k color temp, exhaust is a 3000rpm 140mm noctua fan that pulls through a diy carbon filter, and i have a bunch of 40mm fans for circulation, and cooling the sorta cool tube i made for the heatsinks of the lights.

Nutrients was only Megacrop the entire run, only thing added was calcium hypochlorite to keep my reservoirs in check "dead res".

Also automatic watering from some diy arduino sensors, but im now try just timer based watering.

Total draw for the entire cab was 99w from the wall as i tuned my ballast down to output at that level, also helped with the heat generation.

Genetics were some Dark Devil F2's i made originally from Sweet Seeds. But pulled 186g of bud and 1.3g of resin from the trim, still going through a cure so i expect a couple grams overall to drop off but it will stay about the 180g mark forsure.

Yeah and the plants were cut between day 63-66 from sprout of 18/6 light.

Oh and the pots were 750ml yogurt containers will with just coco "canna" forgot to add that.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg