Mephisto Genetics Mr Magoo transforms matter. Mephisto seeds will turn in to Mephisto plants.

MR magoo

myopic cantankerous curmudgeon.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
chemdog, thc bomb, northern lights, Ghaze diesel, gorilla.
good day Carbon based life forms. :toke: i have been Blessed with two Mephisto cultivars. :cooldance: Orange Biscuits, and Orange Utan. :woohoo1:
i will be starting four plants, two of each. they will go in four gallon pots filled with 66% Promix bx 33% coarse #4 perlite. amended with Azomite, earth juice, Espoma gardentone for vegetables. about 6 tablespoons of each, to 16 gallons of medium. seeds are in PHd water for a soak, on heat pad. after 24 hr's in to peat pellets , and back in to brownie pan. on heat pad. as soon as i see a root out the bottom of peat pellet, right in to big pot. tent is a 4x4 light is a new large Quantum board. that was given to me by Adam the man at DIYLED UK. it is the cats Meow! so were off.:thumbsup: @stan_mephisto thank you for your kind generousity.:bow:
any questions please ask me i love to give any help i can. and thank you to all the space/time travelers that have a love for cannabis.:bighug:
DSC_0272.JPG
DSC_0273.JPG
DSC_0275.JPG
DSC_0276.JPG
DSC_0269.JPG
DSC_0271.JPG
DSC_0268.JPG

Welcome aboard. @Need4Weed :toke: after 24 hour soak , in to peat pellets, for 12 hr's. see how long it takes for them to pop?
For me, totally wrong time to start. the seeds took an extra week, putting me in to a full moon plant. not happy about that.
Best time to germ is on first quarter moon. keep my fingers crossed. this is my brownie pan incubator on heat pad. AND it make great brownies too! thank you for dropping in.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0278.JPG
DSC_0279.JPG

Mephisto. two up. 1 biscuit and 1 Utan. :thumbsup: the other two hopefully by this afternoon. :vibe:

@stan_mephisto i will tag you to let you know. :bighug: all four Mephisto girls are up and ready to go in to four gallon pots. :cheers:
I forgot to tel
DSC_0281.JPG
l what nutes. will be used. Megacrop 2.0 and bud explosion. thank you for dropping in. :toke:

All four in big pots, under QB at 75% ,and at 24 inch's. the work is done. :baked: i need a nap. :sleeping:
thank you @stan_mephisto i still have some walter white and Ripleys OG seeds left. I started testing for you guys back in 2012 as someone else:baghead: :cheers:
DSC_0284.JPG
DSC_0285.JPG
DSC_0286.JPG
DSC_0287.JPG
DSC_0283.JPG

:crying:

@stan_mephisto . day 3. :toke: Orange biscuits and Orange Utan. doing well showing normal growth.:thumbsup: all have their solar panels deployed.
loving the Quantum Board. the plants and myself. :woohoo1:
DSC_0286.JPG
DSC_0289.JPG
DSC_0291.JPG
DSC_0290.JPG

howdy fellow space/time travelers. :toke: Hello @stan_mephisto. your one Stan. :goauto: a traveler through space/time. we live in three dimensions and travel through a fourth. :zen: now lets talk about the four Mephisto girls. day 9. :thumbsup: all doing well. two Orange Biscuits and two Orange Utan. received two feedings, first yesterday, second today. 2ml Megacrop 2.0 and 2ml Bioroot. per gallon.
if you follow my threads i always have a song of the day.......................................
DSC_0293 (2).JPG
DSC_0294 (2).JPG
DSC_0295 (2).JPG
DSC_0296 (2).JPG
DSC_0298.JPG

good day. earth based humans and anyone else. :goauto: day 14 Mephisto uhhhh......just had a brain malfunction. could not remember the strain?
OH YA ! Orange Biscuits and Orange Utan . increased feed to 5ml. per gal. of Megacrop 2.0 all doing well.:toke:@stan_mephisto .
the smallest girl is two days behind. song of the day........................
DSC_0306.JPG
DSC_0307.JPG
DSC_0308.JPG
DSC_0309.JPG
DSC_0310.JPG
@stan_mephisto

Back