AutoSeeds 2024 Show Grows
I go back and forth and can never decide their probably ready enough :shrug: I just would like to see more cloudy seemed like there was too much clear still :shrug::shrug::pass:
As they say "to each there own". I have a tendency to wait too long sometimes instead of going with my guy. I saw somewhere the idea that trichs may still develop/mature still during cure. I have found that an interesting idea. We know they degrade with time, but that gives me pause. Maybe you might benefit from taking them early. I have no idea if there is any evidence or truth of this, but its something I think about. Truthfully the major factor in my decision to chop is what day of the week it is lol. If it's not summer early in the week is better. I have a lot more time when the kids are at school. Weekends I only have after lights out, so that is the 1st thing I look at.

As they say "to each there own". I have a tendency to wait too long sometimes instead of going with my guy. I saw somewhere the idea that trichs may still develop/mature still during cure. I have found that an interesting idea. We know they degrade with time, but that gives me pause. Maybe you might benefit from taking them early. I have no idea if there is any evidence or truth of this, but its something I think about. Truthfully the major factor in my decision to chop is what day of the week it is lol. If it's not summer early in the week is better. I have a lot more time when the kids are at school. Weekends I only have after lights out, so that is the 1st thing I look at.

Oh for sure all thoughts that go threw my head day of the week typically doesn’t matter to me though :toke::pass:

Back