Outdoor Moby Dick XXL

They seem to be drying steady and slow at 60%. I think that’s better compared to the 26 degrees?

I thought the slower the better? That’s why I keep them at the higher humidity and lower temps.

Yes I do have jars but I think it’s a bit too soon for that since the stems are still very bendy

Yep slower is best, but u just need to get it down enough to get it in the jars for cure.

Up to u dude, easier to bring rh down than rely on the bovedas yo bring it back up, though latter is the safer option.

Thanks man, this is now only day 3 anyway. Just checked them, they all feel dry on the outside now but still spongy. Some even have blobs of clear sticky stuff on them, so quite wet still. I’ll check again tomorrow and maybe do a test by filling up 1 jar already.

Buds started to feel crispy so I partially Jarred a few buds to see what the RH will read. Better too soon than too late right?

The part I Jarred weighed 24 grams, an other part is still drying and another part still needs to be harvest. Based on the volume of buds, I make a rough estimate that the total yield will be around 40 grams.

Is this the amount you can expect from an outside grow from 1 plant, or is this on the low side?

Her sister is still growing in a bigger pot so I expect higher yield from that one. That one is now in week 7

2 weeks ago I started a bubba kush seed (dinafem) instead of using the root plugs, I placed it straight in the coco soil in a 30 liter pot. Just like with the plugs, it showed in 3-4 days. I watered the pot with 6 liter root stimulator and did not need to water since then. However, with the Moby dick, at this time I already had full sets of leaves while now It’s still super small with only 1 set of tiny leaves.. what can be causing this slow growth?

Next time I’m going back to the plugs I think

Mate..just like humans canna grow and develop at variable times, i would not assume its due to change in method.

As you've already pointed out, the seed still popped in same number of days.

2 weeks ago I started a bubba kush seed (dinafem) instead of using the root plugs, I placed it straight in the coco soil in a 30 liter pot. Just like with the plugs, it showed in 3-4 days. I watered the pot with 6 liter root stimulator and did not need to water since then. However, with the Moby dick, at this time I already had full sets of leaves while now It’s still super small with only 1 set of tiny leaves.. what can be causing this slow growth?

Next time I’m going back to the plugs I think
Use the rooter plugs fosho..

Buds started to feel crispy so I partially Jarred a few buds to see what the RH will read. Better too soon than too late right?

The part I Jarred weighed 24 grams, an other part is still drying and another part still needs to be harvest. Based on the volume of buds, I make a rough estimate that the total yield will be around 40 grams.

Is this the amount you can expect from an outside grow from 1 plant, or is this on the low side?

Her sister is still growing in a bigger pot so I expect higher yield from that one. That one is now in week 7

That depends how far you go with outdoor growing, how the weather is, and which plants you choose. Last year we had a brutal rainy season and i ended up with 2ounces per plant on the average. 2 years ago though was a stellar season an i pulled 5 ounces per auto on the average.

Back