Outdoor Moby Dick xxl .... haze xxl.... Dinafem

View attachment 904028 View attachment 904028 View attachment 904026 Mobies 21st bday
Hazes which I tried to kill with my ignorance are coming back... day 13

Royal mix let me down so...
I started fish mix on Monday 1ml/l spray and water 1l each plant of 1ml/l fish

And today spray with 1ml/l algamic
And water 1.67ml/l Fish mix(I’m using 1.5 liter bottles for mixing so...2.5ml/1.5l)

Water with algamic maybe Thursday And fish mix again maybe Saturday? We’ll see...

Oh and using phosphoric acid to bring down ph.... which I’m starting to bring closer to 6.0 from today... maybe some GO root plus and some neem oil in the mix...

In the photo you can see my nettles (testing the companion planting idea) and I have a thousand basil seeds planted around the greenhouse perimeter (same idea) but the bastard ants are bringing some aphids and those blood sucking little fly bastards are starting to be more abundant so neem oil or home garlic water shall be applied ....
Pullin up a chair on this fine looking grow!
:vibes: To you grow bro!

For those of you following this thread here are some recent fails to report...

I pinched off some testicles from my biggest Moby...(the shemale is darker than the photo shows,,,, phone camera and bright ass greenhouse)
423792A8-9ECA-443C-A223-CB843AD545B2.jpeg
Fuuuukin awesome to have at least 1 hermie already.... I’m gonna hope that the female pistils in the upper regions become the norm... ayyyyyy I dropped the cup of pinched sperm sacs (only four so far) so hopefully they don’t spread their seed
When I step on them later on .... one plant isn’t showing much of any sex yet but one is def a girl.....

This is pretty lame considering I’m busting my ass to close and open the green house and control daytime temps as much as possible with ground water, humidity, and my blood and sweat......... and they all look healthy as fuk,

Forgot to write in first post that either biobizz worm humus or plagron Royal mix came pre supplied with fungus gnats. Thanks guys.

Oh and royal mix... ya right.... nitrogen deficient maybe from the start....

PLUS side!

Fish mix and algamic are
Fuckin legit. Plants look strong enough to kick my ass when I’m drunk

For those of you following this thread here are some recent fails to report...

I pinched off some testicles from my biggest Moby...(the shemale is darker than the photo shows,,,, phone camera and bright ass greenhouse)View attachment 904877Fuuuukin awesome to have at least 1 hermie already.... I’m gonna hope that the female pistils in the upper regions become the norm... ayyyyyy I dropped the cup of pinched sperm sacs (only four so far) so hopefully they don’t spread their seed
When I step on them later on .... one plant isn’t showing much of any sex yet but one is def a girl.....

This is pretty lame considering I’m busting my ass to close and open the green house and control daytime temps as much as possible with ground water, humidity, and my blood and sweat......... and they all look healthy as fuk,

Forgot to write in first post that either biobizz worm humus or plagron Royal mix came pre supplied with fungus gnats. Thanks guys.

Oh and royal mix... ya right.... nitrogen deficient maybe from the start....

PLUS side!

Fish mix and algamic are
Fuckin legit. Plants look strong enough to kick my ass when I’m drunk

Shit bud!! Thats sucks about the hermy.....this is the first complaint i can ever remember hearing about a dinafem plant turning hermy. Dammit!!

81600776-1A9E-4720-9B3B-187ED1B61D07.jpeg
541B8DBB-DE89-4B6A-873D-C81AF2F475E5.jpeg
Moby 33 and haze 24 ... lots of clouds and rain and cool night temps but they’re still movin

Back