Outdoor Moby Denise (dick)

Your main stalk is thicker and you have new arms growing. Just because there isn't height doesn't mean there isn't growth. Looks good for how much sun you described

Your main stalk is thicker and you have new arms growing. Just because there isn't height doesn't mean there isn't growth. Looks good for how much sun you described

She is getting a bit thicker and her side shoots are pushing out, so yes there is improvement. Today is bright and sunny so hopefully she will show some improvement. Im not too terribly worried about her, if she gives me anything I will be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Denise had nearly a full day of sun yesterday and is definitely looking better for it. Today isn’t looking so good, had about 3 hours of good light and then the clouds moved in, more rain this afternoon. She is thicker and her side shoots are bushing outI will most likely put her in the ground early next week. Hopefully that will make her happy and give her roots some room to stretch out and grow.
7aaeb586c987330f95a4f1b337f44701.jpg
29955113c20ddccc92a1840b5b7403af.jpg
ea23e4c6aaee8b8e88433e75ec7e016e.jpg

My little Moby Denise is no longer with us. She was nibbled off at ground level. I am thinking that a squirrel might be the culprit. Maybe I will pop another one and try again, still plenty of time left here in the deep south for an outdoor grow.

My little Moby Denise is no longer with us. She was nibbled off at ground level. I am thinking that a squirrel might be the culprit. Maybe I will pop another one and try again, still plenty of time left here in the deep south for an outdoor grow.

Bugger!! Well there is always squirrel stew! :D

Perhaps next time around using wire around the pot and make a caged in top as well? If you take 1/2" wire and spray paint it with some browns and greens it will blend in to background foliage very well.

Bugger!! Well there is always squirrel stew! :D

Perhaps next time around using wire around the pot and make a caged in top as well? If you take 1/2" wire and spray paint it with some browns and greens it will blend in to background foliage very well.

Thats exactly what I will do. Just never thought about squirrels eating my plants.

Back