Outdoor Mikromachine Harvest Time?

Reaction score
I am in the south of the UK, it has been a cold and wet summer so far.

Got a free Kannabia Mikromachine seed from Attitude.

Was started in soil in propagator, showed on 23/3/12 and transferred to a 40 lt rubble bucket with plenty of drain holes added. It is planted in BioBizz light mix and fed on BioBizz when needed.

This picture was taken on 31-5 after 2 months in thebucket.

View attachment 102743 View attachment 102742

I did try emailing Kannabia to ask them when they thought it would be ready but had no reply.

Their site says “Although this variety can be ready in 65 days, it needs a few more for a correct ripening”. It has now been in the bucket for 108 days! (good definition of a few more). Here is what it now looks like. The pistils are still white and the trichs are clear/milky.The wine bottle and Rizlas are for scale

View attachment 102740 View attachment 102741 View attachment 102739

Any thoughts on harvest time?

id personaly leave it till all trichs are at lease milky you dont want clear ones if you want a head high (all milky) i recon 1-2 till chop but im no expert just my :2cents: i can see some of your fan leaves turning yellow and thats a good sign that an autos life is not far from over happy harvesting dude :peace:

Thats A long time for an auto but nothing you can do.All my autos have been late but not that late.:smokebuds:

That's a new strain that I've not seen grown before. Given it's over 15 weeks old and bud development seems to be lagging, makes me wonder if it's not a true autoflower. You might try switching your lights to 12/12. That may help if it is indeed not a true autoflowering plant.

Thanks for your replys

. You might try switching your lights to 12/12. That may help if it is indeed not a true autoflowering plant.
Slight prob as its outside! wish I could.

id personaly leave it till all trichs are at lease milky you dont want clear ones if you want a head high (all milky) i recon 1-2 till chop but im no expert just my :2cents: i can see some of your fan leaves turning yellow and thats a good sign that an autos life is not far from over happy harvesting dude :peace:
Thats what I was aiming at depending on the weather, would love it to get 2 wks of full sun but raining today.

This is a closer pic of the main cola

View attachment 102846

No, not a hermie, just swollen female calxyes. If it were pollinated those would contain seeds. When not pollinate they just fill with resin.

Hmm, outdoors so already getting less light. How many hours of full, direct sun is it getting?

Hmm, outdoors so already getting less light. How many hours of full, direct sun is it getting?

Thanks for you info. When the sun shows its face, about 7hours full sun from 11am.

I also have a DutchPassion Auto Mazar which I am not impressed by. It was grown the same way next to the Mikro. It was planted 3 wks later and is now also 2wks away from the chop but is only 1/3 the size and 1/4 the buds as the Mikro. This is a pic taken 15 min ago

View attachment 103129

That's not a lot of sun so that may be contributing to it's taking so long to finish.

I wouldn't judge a strain by just one plant. Autos are still relatively new and not fully stabilized yet. It's pretty common to get several different phenotypes from a given batch of seeds. You might get a different pheno on the next grow of the Mazar and get a monster.

Back