Seed Stockers Mikis grows Fruit Cake.

So.... Just over an hour to chop this lady down! Not the best bud ive grown but not the worst either! For the length of time it took i would expect the buds to be a lot denser than they are but it is what it is ✌✌

IMG_20190507_011119.jpg
IMG_20190507_011051.jpg
IMG_20190507_010702.jpg
IMG_20190507_010442.jpg
IMG_20190507_010409.jpg
IMG_20190507_010358.jpg
IMG_20190507_010250.jpg
IMG_20190507_010207.jpg
IMG_20190507_010040.jpg
IMG_20190506_231938.jpg
IMG_20190506_231929.jpg
IMG_20190506_231915.jpg
IMG_20190506_231838.jpg
IMG_20190506_231822.jpg
IMG_20190506_231729.jpg

@CannaZone Tier 1
@Seedstockers_Mischa

Well the results from plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] are in...
135 grams dry weight but by god its the worst 135 grams ive ever grown :cuss:
The buds are so airy i can see through a lot of them!!! I usually get more thc on my fan leaves than i have on these buds!
The smoke is bland, theres no smell from it and you need to smoke a few bongs and a couple of joints before it does anything! Im actually quite embarrassed to show it to any of my mates!!
So for fruit cake plant number 1 its a BIG thumbs down from me!
Plant number 2 has started its week flush as there has been no change in it for the past week!
It is mature enough to be ready for the chop but this plants also airy as fuck!!
I would be thinking id done something wrong but the two og kush autos (also seed stockers) that started off as wee runts have produced some decent solid buds covered in thc! All done in autopots with a shared rez! So for that reason i can only lay the problem with the seeds!
So all in all unless plant number 2 can pull something miraculous out its arse in the next week i would say these plants have been a bust!!

Some shite pictures of shite weed lol...

IMG_20190511_153239.jpg
IMG_20190511_153211.jpg
IMG_20190511_153156.jpg
IMG_20190511_153127.jpg
IMG_20190511_153107.jpg
IMG_20190511_153013.jpg

Yikes... That's a real shame. I was excited to try this one but might just skip over it. I had a 1/3 germ rate on two of their strains, so I do think there might be some quality control issues with Seedstockers unfortunately. Seems like are some great genetics over there but due to how their business model is built, I guess it might be tough for them to have good consistency in their line up.

If I were in your position I'd just run it all into hash, although from your description it might not even be much use for that :(

Yikes... That's a real shame. I was excited to try this one but might just skip over it. I had a 1/3 germ rate on two of their strains, so I do think there might be some quality control issues with Seedstockers unfortunately. Seems like are some great genetics over there but due to how their business model is built, I guess it might be tough for them to have good consistency in their line up.

If I were in your position I'd just run it all into hash, although from your description it might not even be much use for that :(
Aye, i would give this one a wide berth if i were you! Ive been doin some research on SS lately and honestly wish id done it sooner!
I gave my grinder a good clean with 99% IPA and theres theger all thc in the bottom of it and ive probably ground about a half oz through it already!
Im growing their maple sherbet photoperiods and they are fine, the og kush autos although a shite start are finishing well considering, so i cant say all their seeds are bad! But i germinated 14 i think it was of their autos, and only 5 came out! 3 fruit cake (1 of which was a photoperiod) and the 2 og kush runts! Add this to the fiasco with the blackberry gum autos from last year, and you can say im not their biggest fan!!
Hopefully you have better success with the super skunk!!

Aye, i would give this one a wide berth if i were you! Ive been doin some research on SS lately and honestly wish id done it sooner!
I gave my grinder a good clean with 99% IPA and theres theger all thc in the bottom of it and ive probably ground about a half oz through it already!
Im growing their maple sherbet photoperiods and they are fine, the og kush autos although a shite start are finishing well considering, so i cant say all their seeds are bad! But i germinated 14 i think it was of their autos, and only 5 came out! 3 fruit cake (1 of which was a photoperiod) and the 2 og kush runts! Add this to the fiasco with the blackberry gum autos from last year, and you can say im not their biggest fan!!

I guess it's just a case of luck really, with them not actually being breeders it must be difficult to maintain quality control. They're essentially a distro for unnamed breeders as far as i can tell.
If they can't do a decent skunk, they shouldn't be in the game so I'm pretty confident it'll be OK but i suppose time will tell. Maybe it's just the autos that are having problems.

If the Fruit Cake every actually breaks ground I might just keep it in a tiny pot and see what it does, but I'm not keen on giving it any real space that could be given to something more reliable.

People seem to be having some good results with Candy Dawg but I'm not gonna be spending any of my money on their seeds anytime soon unfortunately.

Back to Mephisto I go...

I guess it's just a case of luck really, with them not actually being breeders it must be difficult to maintain quality control. They're essentially a distro for unnamed breeders as far as i can tell.
If they can't do a decent skunk, they shouldn't be in the game so I'm pretty confident it'll be OK but i suppose time will tell. Maybe it's just the autos that are having problems.

If the Fruit Cake every actually breaks ground I might just keep it in a tiny pot and see what it does, but I'm not keen on giving it any real space that could be given to something more reliable.

People seem to be having some good results with Candy Dawg but I'm not gonna be spending any of my money on their seeds anytime soon unfortunately.

Back to Mephisto I go...
shame to see there autos not making the grade lately i can vouch for there photos me and freinds have run big bud northern lights blackberry ak42o maple sherbet granddaddy confidential golden lemon haze and some others all them were good might of had a odd shitty pheno but that will happen i will say some of my freinds had some germ issues but not alot 1 or 2 here and there il be running all the new photo versions here soon hopefully they dont have the same issues as the autos seem to be having did anyone get to finish a nicole cream ?

Gonna keep this short and sweet to wrap this one up!!!

Plant 2 is down, 195grams dry, but a fair bit of that weight will be stems! Its not as airy as plant one but still looks shite!
This one however does at least get you stoned lol! It has better thc, smells amazing, really is fruity! And tastes decent also!

All in all, would i grow this again?? NO!!!
Its actually put me off growing any Seed Stockers genetics again! From the blackberry bums at the end of last year, and the poor germination from the start of round 1 battles, to be topped off by such a poor end result with the fruit cakes, i really cant afford to commit any further grow space to such uncertainty!

Pics are shite but so is the weed so fuck it :smoking:

IMG_20190528_185941.jpg
IMG_20190528_185927.jpg
IMG_20190528_185913.jpg
IMG_20190528_185904.jpg
IMG_20190528_185839.jpg
IMG_20190528_185819.jpg
IMG_20190528_185810.jpg

@CannaZone Tier 1
@Seedstockers_Mischa

@Mossy any badges goin spare, try cheer me up a bit lol!?

Pukka analysis (shite pics n weed) lol u got me in stitches tbh don't look that bad looks like a genetics issue if anything !!!!! @Mikis

Pukka analysis (shite pics n weed) lol u got me in stitches tbh don't look that bad looks like a genetics issue if anything !!!!! @Mikis
Lol, maybe the pics being shite have done the buds a favour :shrug:

Oh mate, I'm sorry. Such a bummer. Kind of a waste of time and electric growing these strains if they're so unstable. Basically bagseed really... not even good bagseed :(

Well, if they manage to sort it out it could be a nice one... if the smell, taste and potency are there. I'm pretty disheartened to see them still selling these when they know they're bunk.

Back