Mighty Charger cable

Teetee

Lost in Space
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi, I have two Mighty units, 1st generation. had them about 2 years now, one for me, one for the Missus. We're very happy with them except for ONE thing.....

I have gone through about 7 or 8 charging cables in that time, the wire always seem to 'break' inside the plastic, always close to the bit that plugs into the vape.

I'm prettty careful about not bending the cable, but even then, somehow it always goes. It got to the stage where I'd buy 2, so that I'd have one spare.
I dunno if any of you are finding the same?

Now I can't find any replacement cables.... not here in Australia, nor in the UK or NZ.... everyone is sold out.

I've tried using one of those multi adaptor charger thingys but it charges so slowly, so there must be something in the Mighty cable that gives it more ooomph.

If anyone knows a solution, please let me know! cheers!

Part of the problem is that Australia is about to ban the sale of all vaporizers and spare parts. EVERYWHERE is sold out of everything.
Oh yes, the venty looks good, but had a $750 price tag... now down to $550 at some shops as they clear out their stock before the ban.
Just to make things even worse, the powers that be have also banned the app that goes with the Venty.... grrrrr
This place is a fucking police state.

Is the Venty $550 in Australia? Fuck I might have to grab a spare. It's better than my desktop vapexhale, it is a miracle and would have saved me $1500 had it been out when I began buying vapes.

edit: I see that they've already been taken down, but spare parts are available, must grab some.

200 bucks cheaper than usual... but in AU$ don't forget!

I will have to get onto that, paid 710 for mine I can always get another one from o seas but by the time you've paid taxes and shipping it would be $1000. I had the vapexhale cloud evo and then it had a problem and I got it replaced shortly before they went out of business, I missed the closing down sale. But the Venty is better.

If you like S and B you should grab one, you'll actually have to grab two because the wife won't be happy with the mighty afterwards. And you can use your standard laptop charger to fast charge it.

It's impossible to overstate what having an engine three times more powerful enables.

Cheers for that @The Iconoclast ... I didn't realise you were a local. I'm pissed that I have to upgrade even though the current unit is fine.... when they said S&B are like the Apple of vapes, they weren't kidding!!

Cheers for that @The Iconoclast ... I didn't realise you were a local. I'm pissed that I have to upgrade even though the current unit is fine.... when they said S&B are like the Apple of vapes, they weren't kidding!!

It's true, they have started from the ground up and reinvented the modern vape. they started with the engine, whereas everyone else just accepted that a 45W engine was fine, my vapexhale only draws 60W at the wall!. Then it was all about doing something tricky, making it smoother, or neater or whatever, but S and B tossed everything out and statred with raw power, they began with a 130W 16A powerhouse and then went, 'so what can we do with this'.

Well for starters forget about heat up times, 20 seconds from cold is game changer, but the engine means you have have unrestricted airflow better than a desktop while maintaining temps. Everything is different, you'll just keep discovering new things it does. I can now vape concentrate in cotton wool in the Venty with no mess.

It will power through anything you can throw at it. You can choke the oven with a half gram of weed pressed down, and the Venty will plow through it like an icebreaker making its way through the polar caps.

Back