Outdoor MI5 beans a soaking..

T

tommy1984

O yeah:booya:.. I got my MI5 beans soaking, Cant wait for them tap roots to sprout. Ive got 10 5gal buckets filled with a 50-50 mix of happy frog and ocean forrest just a waiting on them. feeding fox farm trio starting at week 2 half stringent.. Hope to get some 5oz monsters like muddy! I'll try to update regularly. Any one that has any advise on a nute schedule I'd love to here it. Wish me luck
tommy

Moarr Mi5 :howdy:

I have some growing, too, ~6 weeks old. About nutes, I started feeding on week 3 with quarter strength Grow, Micro, Mg supplement, with each watering increasing dosage. They are now receiving full strength nutes and loving it.

Best of luck tommy, may your ladies grow big and fat :smoke:

What IS it with MI5 around here? Maybe I'm going to have to get me some cos everyone else seems to rate it!!

Best of luck with the grow, tommy. I've never done an outdoor grow but I plan a guerilla this year. 5 gallon pots are sure to be ample for a monster outdoors.

Green-mojo coming your way in abundance.

:peace:

:pop:....:smokebuds:

hello tom, welcome to afn university! i would like to follow your grow if you dont mind?:D gonna put up some pics?

It's a great strain, just about my favorite auto strain. Easy to grow, yields very well and hits hard, especially if left a bit longer. I've had them get as big as 30" and usually average around 3 oz. per plant.

What IS it with MI5 around here? Maybe I'm going to have to get me some cos everyone else seems to rate it!!

Glad to see you finally getting started. I'm subbed.

O yeah:booya:.. I got my MI5 beans soaking, Cant wait for them tap roots to sprout. Ive got 10 5gal buckets filled with a 50-50 mix of happy frog and ocean forrest just a waiting on them. feeding fox farm trio starting at week 2 half stringent.. Hope to get some 5oz monsters like muddy! I'll try to update regularly. Any one that has any advise on a nute schedule I'd love to here it. Wish me luck
tommy

It's a great strain, just about my favorite auto strain. Easy to grow, yields very well and hits hard, especially if left a bit longer. I've had them get as big as 30" and usually average around 3 oz. per plant.

Hmmm.. that's a pretty solid review from one who's in the know. I thinks I'll be adding her to my end-of-month retail therapy list.

Cheers Mudy. :peace:

well crud.. Just got news that the weather here is going to take a turn for the worse for the next week or so, down in the low 20's instead of the 50 degree nights we've been seeing. If I flip a old dog house over them at night should they be alright? I have 6 photos out in the yard right now and will have to move the MI5 out as soon as they sprout...
Thanks for the encouragement every one. I'll do my best to get a few pics up during the grow.... If I make it through this cold snap...

Back