New Grower MH + HPS with Mr Hempy DIY everywhere i can

Btw i dont like couchlock feeling. So i am looking for ambers. I saw plenty ambers on plant which are not pics.

Ok guys,

Day 79 and white widow auto has been chopped. It was kinda bad feeling actually. Dont know, feeling myself lost in thoughts. Meh. Anyways, total weight over 450 gr wett. They are hanging in a cardbox in my grow cabin. It was a really fancy seed. Lst was super easy. At the and i had a bonsai shaped plant and she was almost one foot long. Smoke is very tasy and the high is like sativa-high, no paranoia, no couchlock, a little bit munchies-maker, you get very creative and you can do all the boring stuff that you avoid when you are not high like long conversations with your girlfriend hehehehehe. (I love that all the time to be honestly. But you get the idea), very positive and very clean high. Nice job on this one pyramid seeds.

(I took samples before i chopped her down)

So here some pics:

Attachments

• IMG_0247.PNG
    IMG_0247.PNG
    770.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0260.JPG
    IMG_0260.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0265.JPG
    IMG_0265.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 76
More pics from my cabin. I think, i will break w/gr ratio:

Attachments

• IMG_0263.JPG
    IMG_0263.JPG
    306.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0264.JPG
    IMG_0264.JPG
    269.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0266.JPG
    IMG_0266.JPG
    281.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0267.JPG
    IMG_0267.JPG
    287.2 KB · Views: 84
Hi guys,

I totally forgot this thread.

Well, the results are (lol sadly were. I proudly smoked everything out. I made rso, dab, green dragon, some coconut butter but oldskool rolling is still the best after my lovely vapor genie) more than expected but it nearly took 90 days for each plant. So i harvested 600 gr total dry. Best one was the american pie. So potent and awsome nugs. I really would recommend that one. White whidow rocks too. But ap is cross from ww and power plant.

Well, I am done with autos. I still have over 10 seeds but photo strains are easier to maintain and my new hobby is cloning. I hope you enjoy my journal. Peace.

Back