Grow Room Merlin's Solo Cup Grows.........

Merlin.BAMF

Im Joe Grizzly Bitch!!!!!
Reaction score
Hi all,
I recently wanted to find out which strains particularly grow well considering the size of a solo cup........ Some will adapt better than others and im intrested in learning which of these strains do fair in a small container such as a solo cup.........
So everytime i order seeds and get freebies imma be throwing them in a red solocup to see how it does......... I have plenty of freebies stocked myself as i made a good amount of seed orders recently and will have freebies to keep this thread pretty much perpetual for the next couple years id imagine........so ill keep it detailed and updated daily w pics if possible.........
I work alot so i try to do it before work or after depending on when i get off work and if i have time in the morning before running out the door.......
Im goin to post my grow materials, the strain grown, and also ill be going to the site i order from and taking the stock photo of strain and a lil info as well for each strain i decide to germinate everytime i start or finish one up in a cup...........
Thanks for checking out my threads as i appreciate every set of eyes and all the members on this site.........its a great source of information and everyone is verybprefessional and goid to help a person out w any issues anybody may encounter thru their grows as well..........thanks again everybody
Making a growing supplies list next post........

This could be lots of fun to watch... You gonna keep it all in this thread or create a new one each time?
If you've got the seeds then what the heck - give it a shot [emoji41]

Ill prob do this thread in actual solo cups

Ill keep that other small one in our thread @dcat0921.....
I ordered some seeds this past monday and those should be here tomorrow if think
And then i ordered more ab an hour and a half ago or so
I think imma put an SAD in a solo cup when todays order i placed gets here...which is below......couldnt fitem all in this one pic but the only thing u dont see is the freebies which are blimburn i believe....
Screenshot_2015-10-23-15-50-01.png

So these will be here in about a week or so and ill start my solo grow.......
STOKED!!!!

Looks like my Christmas list [emoji41]
Can't wait to follow along on all these...

Hahah yea
I got
Cream carmel 3
Game over 3
Hubbabubbasmelloscopes 4
And fastberrys 3
Thats what will be here tommorrow
Screenshot_2015-10-23-17-20-11.png

I placed an order with Mephisto yesterday...spent a bit [emoji54] but It's still cheaper than buying off the street. Only thing I hate is delivery time to the US...don't like waiting.

Yea for sure
Im tellin ya man
I realize the seeds are like 25 cents more a piece or sumthin in most cases but The Single Seed Center has NEVER taken more than 7 days to get to my mailbox.......thats worth it to me........and the stealth is really well done as well.......the quickest ive gotten them is 5 days from ordering
So ya may wanna check intk them man
For real they are the only place i deal w.........the only thing is freebies arent nearly as plentiful w their site but u get what u pay for........and quick and its reaent until u do get them if u dont gettem for some reason......guaranteed delivery so i highly reccomend them

Yea for sure
Im tellin ya man
I realize the seeds are like 25 cents more a piece or sumthin in most cases but The Single Seed Center has NEVER taken more than 7 days to get to my mailbox.......thats worth it to me........and the stealth is really well done as well.......the quickest ive gotten them is 5 days from ordering
So ya may wanna check intk them man
For real they are the only place i deal w.........the only thing is freebies arent nearly as plentiful w their site but u get what u pay for........and quick and its reaent until u do get them if u dont gettem for some reason......guaranteed delivery so i highly reccomend them
I give them a look for sure!! In fact I'm booting up my computer now [emoji106]

Hhahah
They are fast thats for sure
I used my personal debit card and real adress.......u have to use real name and adress but i havent had one shipment stopped or not show up yet knock on wood
Hahahah
I hope ya diggem man
They have a huge selection also

Back