Lighting Merlins Hubbabubbasmelloscope LED Grow.........Mephisto Genetics...........

Merlin.BAMF

Im Joe Grizzly Bitch!!!!!
Reaction score
My 1st attempt to grow a 2nd ever strain from Mephisto Genetics..........Thank You for stopping in and anytime that you see an easy or quick improvement, please, by all means, let me know asap........i appreciate everybody and your alls help........Wish me luck........

Strain : Hubbabubbasmelloscope
Breeder : Mephisto Genetics

This grow is going to be my 4th grow ever indoor, 4th ever LED grow, and 4th ever Autoflowering plant ive ever germinated........

Its going to be germinated directly into a 3 gallon equivalent super roots airpot, which will also be my very first time using an airpot as i just bought it a few days ago and expect it a day or two before my seed order gets here from The Single Seed Center........
Im going to fill the pot with the happy frog as full as i can and dig out the middle and put some of my Biobizz Light Mix in the center of the airpot, directly into the middle of the Happy Frog so my seed starts in non-prefert'd medium.......
Also i have a question for you guys as well........Has anyone ever used the lucky dog coco by Fox Farms????? Its like 80 bucks for 2 cubic ft....im thinkin ab buying it as well and mixing into my happy frog and maybe a lil bit........thoughts on this???? Anyone and everyone......
Im still gonna be using my Advanced Nutrients all organic Iguana Juice Grow And Bloom both.........and Botanicares Cal-Mag Supplement and also ill be using some of my Great White Mycoz as well for the first time ever this grow..........
My Lighting is an Advanced Platinum P300 LED Panel overhead for a main light or top/primary panel.......Ill have a Mars-Hydro Reflector series panel that is 150 watts as well placed vertically along side her for extra vegetative sidelighting and better lighting to my undercanopy growth and more overall light to more parts of my plant.......I also Think that I am goin to also leave my latest addition as far as lighting, and honestly somewhat for heat as well as imma have to relocate my tent to the basement where the walls arent finished and w it frosting at night now the last few nights itll stay very cool downstairs there, so im leaving my additional Floralux High Output 150 Watt HPS HID unit up as well down low for also undercanopy lighting.......im hoping w that wide variety that shell produce both good yield and top shelf quality as well........so like i said im going to feed her w every watering throught all but the last 2 weeks of her life this time and strictly flush the last week and a half or two weeks of her life......
I just really hope she turns out to be like two feet or two and a half feet tall and then fills in totally.......thats the ultimate goal........so ill be keeping my ph between 6.3 and 6.8 throughout the grow......... and let her dry out totally before watering again as I suspect that wont be taking very long bc of the consistency of my medium im going to make it very light and airy to maximize use of my airpot and take full advantage of letting her roots breathe so to speak..........
I want every advantage i can have to help her shoot up vertically......so any suggestions will b taken heavily into consideration.....so thank you everybody and i cant wait to get her germinated and settled in the tent.......im excited ab having all my lights going all at the same time......this hubbabubba will be the first girl to have my full light capabilities on her....ill have everything ive bought all together at once from beginning to end as long as lights hold up and nothing tragic happens..... hopefully this creates the results im looking for as far as yield amount......quality isnt a problem w what i have now so i know it will be nothing but better if i can just keep the ladies happy and healthy then i dont forsee any problems.......

I will also be addong earthworm castings to her soil and some great white mixing in w soil as well and some bloodmeal mixed too.. . And using the great white w watering every 2 weeks atleast also......just a few additionz......

Waitin on mailman now.....should be here in next few hours
When the rest of those things get here via fedex and ups this eve by 8 ill be throwing eberything together this eve and prob throwing up a few pics of her first night of germination.......thanks for subbn guys
Ur the shit

Good luck with the hbss dude! She wont need as much nutes early on as normal with the earthworm castings and bloodmeal added. Looking forward to this one bro

Thank ya sir
App the info on her ahead of time
Always nice to know i got someone lookin out for me atleast
Hahah
Appreciated as always bubby

Seeds didnt make it yet......Mail wint run today so im gonna go ahead and set everything up for this grow this evening tho bc im sure they will be here tomorrow tho.....but i wont get home from work until around 630p.m. est.......so ill germ tomorrow evening i hope.......tomorrow will be day 6 waiting on seeds......most its ever taken was 7 days and i guess it could be Tuesday or Wednsday at latest but im confident itll be here tomorrow........and i placed and paid for my last seed order for a while last night.....it was a couple hundred bucks worth of all the fuity and colorful strains i could find..........so im pretty sure i have enough seeds to last me for a few years considering my grows are only for myself.......i do not intend to sell anything from what im growing at all ever.......i work everyday or atleast 6 days a week 10 hours a day and make very good money hourly so this is purely to keep me from paying outrageous prices for all these idiots here in ny town who dont know the difference between good smoke and fresh smoke.........anything here that is remotely sticky or decent looking is 20 bucks a gram and everyone thinks bc its fresh smoke that its medical and they throw some dumb name on it that the person before them told them it was when reallly it is nothing more than some outdoor poop that lookd fair bc itd been pickd of a plant a few days earlier and is still sticky bc it isnt finished curing correctly and smells like a plant still instead of some top shelf skunky or fruity smoke........its really aggrivating so id rather grow for myself and not have to mess w those hilljacks.......mostly hilljacks.......so i an able to bank my whole paycheck everyweek and putbit towards bills and not buy a half every week and be charged out the ass bc someone wants to make everybody pay 25 a gram for the actual good stuff bc they drove hundreds of miles to get it where its closer to dispensaries and medical states.........
So me growing is more of an investment for myself so im able to keep all my legitimately earned money and not have to worry ab gettin trouble doing a drugdeal w some idiot whose way overcharging and poss lose my job.....its alot safer and smarter the route ive chosen in ny opinion so it was a no brainer to me.......plus i met all you cool ass cats and look what i produced out of it so far.......i know its better than what will be goin around here.....and iont have to speak to anyone and noone knows my business........10 Times better for me........Cant wait to germ this puppy and get this grow started.......thanks for ur subs fellas.....happy growing

Back