Mephisto Genetics Mephisto,Sweet and sour, orange diesel, forgotten cookies,alien vs triangle.

Thanks for the kudos Arch. I like these auto's. Been growing outside photos illegally for 30 years and got introduced to autos by my friend F.N. I am so grateful, bigtime. This is my new hobby now and I am really enjoying it.
And a lot cheaper then motorsports hobbies that I have. :pass:
I buttoned up the exhaust on my 12 hunny It is zero vibration and airtight. I got dual rate spings too from Hygear suspension for the front boingers. Oh yeah your Plants look amazing bro we are going to have the best winter. The edibles will be incredible YAHOO

I buttoned up the exhaust on my 12 hunny It is zero vibration and airtight. I got dual rate spings too from Hygear suspension for the front boingers. Oh yeah your Plants look amazing bro we are going to have the best winter. The edibles will be incredible YAHOO
I love building motors and love anything u can make fast but cars bikes and 4wheelers are my favorite and the only thing that smells better then burnt tires and race gas is the smell of some good quality nug. Nice job looks tasty u gonna do a smoke report? If so tag me

I love building motors and love anything u can make fast but cars bikes and 4wheelers are my favorite and the only thing that smells better then burnt tires and race gas is the smell of some good quality nug. Nice job looks tasty u gonna do a smoke report? If so tag me
I will tag you in when time comes.

The 850 has to go in for a couple recalls but the turbo 1200 is ready to rock. don't forget trail passes before end of month buddy

The sweet and sour is a great looking plant.
7D6C6A99-304E-4380-8492-D1A60A395467.jpeg
825A4BF1-B0D2-4F54-B0DE-CB283BCB736F.jpeg
5C63FA23-E22C-47A0-95E2-298AAE16FE87.jpeg
2F815C6E-39CD-4CAF-B539-951C19B8106D.jpeg

I’m not the best at descriptive aroma details.
It is sweet and fruity smelling, really strong too. Makes me want to bite it every time I smell it. :muahaha:

Back